Forcepoint is seeking a full-time professional services engineer to facilitate installation, configuration, integration, management and training of Forcepoint’s comprehensive suite cyber products. This individual must be highly motivated, have great interpersonal skills, and be a quick learner.The successful candidate will be offered specialized training to support our technologies and is expected to become proficient in all aspects of complex software solution deployment. Remote work location will be considered.
This position will require up to 75% domestic and international travel.
U.S. Citizenship with valid passport required
- Provide engineering, installation, configuration, integration and training of Forcepoint commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) cyber products
- Provide training, troubleshooting, and on-site support to customers including version upgrades.
- Prepare technical documentation to include as-built design, requirements, and Standard Operating Procedures
- Provide technical briefings to customer leadership and Forcepoint corporate leadership as required
Education, Experience, and Skills
- 4+ years with demonstrated experience in cybersecurity to include practices/methodologies, associated technologies, application design and development and/or experience in an operational environment.
- Intermediate network administration knowledge (TCP/IP, firewalls, routers, etc.)
- Intermediate Linux/Unix administration knowledge
- Basic to Intermediate Windows administration knowledge
- Intermediate understanding of security design and architecture, Active Directory/LDAP, and computer virtualization
- Must be able to coordinate collaboratively with customers and across multiple internal departments
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving installation or application errors
- Experience with supporting/addressing customer training objectives
- Must be able to work and collaborate remotely with management and team members
- Security COTS product integration (e. g. firewall, web gateways, Data Loss Prevention)
- Shell scripting
- Prefer BS Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Security or equivalent work experience
- Technical certifications preferred