Cyber Engineer II
Aerospace / Defense
Title: Cyber Engineer II - Clearance (6957081)
Location: Colorado Springs CO
Clearance Required: Active Secret or Higher
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) is seeking a Cyber Engineer II to join our team in support of the U.S. Air Force North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) Cheyenne Mountain Complex Integrated Tactical Warning/Attack Assessment (NCMC-ITW/AA) Sustained Support Contract (NISSC). NISSC will provide accurate, timely, and unambiguous warning and attack assessment of Air, Missile, and Space threats with daily visibility of National Command Authority leaders including the President of the United States. NCMC-ITW/AA is composed of Air, Missile, and Space Warning Missions located at Cheyenne Mountain AFS, Peterson AFB, Offutt AFB, Vandenberg AFB, and forward user and sensor sites worldwide. As a NISSC Program Protection Specialist you will be responsible for STIG and IAVA verification activities on servers operating Linux and Microsoft O/S, and other infrastructure devices. You will work within the Program Protection organization to ensure the IA compliance of various systems and infrastructure devices using ACAS, SCC, QTIP and/or other cybersecurity applications. You will produce all associated IA artifacts/bodies of evidence to include scan results and reports. Looking for a hard charger who can work in a diverse and challenging environment and deliver results with minimal oversight.
Additional Job Details: Required Skills:
• Prior STIG and IAVA patching and/or /verification experience with DoD mission systems, to NIPRNET and SIPRNET
• Experience using ACAS and applying STIGs manually to generate IA artifacts/bodies of evidence
• Ability to manage multiple tasks, positively influence team members, establish and maintain excellent customer relationships and deliver positive results.
Desired Skills: Familiarity with the existing Integrated Tactical Warning/Attack Assessment (ITW/AA) aerospace defense systems, and experience with ITW/AA systems verification policies and procedures.
• Ability to understand and apply commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the systems engineering field (ISO/IEC/IEEE 15288, MIL-STD-499B).
• Adept at communicating with all levels within and outside the company, ability to prepare and deliver presentations/summaries (both verbal and written) which appropriately address the intended audience.
• Ability to work with standard MS Office product suite applications.
Minimum Education Required: Associate’s Degree and 2 years’ experience, or 4 years’ hands-on experience with system scan tools including ACAS.