We seek a qualified Entry Level C/C++ Developer to perform and manage activities involved with requirements gathering, design, development, documenting, interfacing, integration, testing, maintenance, and modification of complex classified and unclassified software applications.
- 0-4 years of experience software development experience
- C/C++ development experience or coursework
- x86 Assembly experience or coursework
- Knowledge of software security principles
- Windows API
- Network programming
- Windows/Linux Kernel development
- Reverse engineering skills
Qualified applicants may be subject to a security investigation and must meet minimum qualifications for access to classified information. U.S. Citizenship required.
Education: Bachelor's degree (engineering, mathematics or computer science; preferred). Experience in lieu of degree will be considered.
Requisition ID 114633BR