RSM is seeking a Cyber Diligence Senior to join Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) practice. This is an exciting opportunity to join an established, nationally award winning practice that is experiencing exceptional growth.
- Deliver on complex client cyber diligence engagements and analyze/assess vulnerabilities in infrastructure and applications (software/hardware/networks)
- Investigate available tools and counter-measures to remedy detected vulnerabilities and recommend solutions and best practices to clients
- Ability to work as a team member servicing Private Equity (PE) and Corporate Strategic buyers and demonstrate the communicate with high-level counterparts (CTO’s CIO’s, and technology operating partners)
- Participate in delivering quality technology planning and strategy in complex transitions with timely and responsive services and work products that meet and/or exceed client expectations
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field is required
- 3+ years of experience Information Security
- Ability to assess IT security issues and opportunities in detail
- Understanding of SaaS & Software security
- Experience across a wide spectrum of IT security and understanding of best practice standards and frameworks such as ISO 27001/2 and NIST 800 Security Publications required; specifically, the NIST Cyber Security Framework
- Understanding of network and system security and practices across all major-computing areas (mainframe, client/server, PC/LAN, telephony) and Internet related technology
- Experience in understanding WAF, IAM, and email security
- Must be willing to travel (50%)
- Knowledge of Privacy and Payment Card Industry (PCI) a plus
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.