Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Cyber Defense Senior Systems Engineer to join our team in the Reston, VA area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Design, configure and maintain virtual resources built using on premise and cloud resources
· Build and maintain virtual machines to ICD 503 accreditation standards using Linux or Windows operating systems
· Install, troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair Linux or Windows services and applications
· Automate common tasks through creation of shell scripts or by leveraging infrastructure automation and orchestration tools
· Install and configure tools that assist with virtualization management, storage management, network management, and vendor platform management
Skills / Knowledge / Abilities:
· Bachelor degree in computer science, computer engineering, or equivalent experience plus minimum 10 years of experience is required
· Excellent problem solving skills a must
· General understanding of virtual technologies with prior experience implementing infrastructure in virtual environments is required; advanced understanding is desired
· Demonstrated understanding of security risk management framework associated with Sponsor infrastructure and application accreditation is required
· Ability to install, troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair Linux operating system installations is required to include either Centos or Ubuntu versions
· Basic understanding of common network communication protocols is preferred
· Basic understanding of Windows services and applications is preferred; must be willing to learn.