$150K — $200K *
Are you interested in improving the cyber and organizational risk profiles of leading companies? If your response is yes, consider joining Deloitte & Touche LLP’s growing Cyber Risk Data Privacy & Protection practice. Our data protection and privacy architects assist our clients with the design and implementation of holistic and targeted solutions needed to meet and exceed the requirements of best practice, ethical operations, and regulation.
Work you’ll do
• Advise clients in in creating repeatable strategic solutions for the management of data privacy
• Advise clients in global trends relating to data privacy requirements and work collaboratively with them to enhance capabilities
• Contribute to Deloitte’s thought leadership in client organizations and external market place
• Operate as a subject matter specialist on industry trends around data privacy and cyber risk practices.
• Experience performing surveys and inventories across regional and global distributed organizations; including application, database and policy inventories a plus.
• Knowledge of U.S. privacy legislation such as HIPAA, CAN-SPAM, COPPA, FCRA, GLBA, stated privacy laws, state data breach laws and the capability to apply regulatory requirements within an operational context.
• Knowledge of international privacy legislation including the EU, Asia, Australia, and Canada, and applying legislative requirements within an operational context.
• Understanding of mechanisms to comply with cross-border transfer requirements, such as Safe Harbor, model contracts, binding corporate rules, and similar regulatory requirements.
• 5+ years of experience building privacy requirements frameworks / matrices and performing audits of networks, operating systems and applications for privacy a requirements.
• Experience performing privacy and/or security gap assessments and producing executive management reports on current practices that expose an organization to privacy and/or security risks.
• Experience with an organization's privacy and security due diligence efforts when entering into third party relationships or M&A activities a plus.
• Travel up to 80% (While 80% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
• BA/BS in information technology or related field or significant industry work experience
• CIPP or equivalent certification desired
Valid through: 3/9/2021