Cyber Cloud Security Architect
The Cyber Cloud Security Architect will play a leadership role in development and implementation of cloud security strategy, designing security capabilities and patterns, and implementation of standards and requirements across the enterprise. As a Cyber Cloud Security Architect, you will be part of a highly functioning, energetic team that plays a key role in supporting the transformation of platforms and applications within the cloud. You will need to be a big-picture strategic thinker, who is able to pay close attention to details and autonomously drive initiatives throughout the enterprise. This position is an exciting role for the right candidate with technical know-how and leadership qualities who is eager to drive security initiatives from start to finish. This position presents opportunities to advise on cybersecurity strategy and implementation for the cloud to senior management and a best-in-class security team. Cyber values an entrepreneurial attitude and fosters an environment for professional growth and career development. The leader should be an excellent communicator, who is unafraid to ask the tough questions, to challenge the status quo, and who knows how to drive change. They will be an important culture carrier for the organization, who models the right behaviors for the team and helps create a shared sense of leadership and accountability within the team.
- Cloud security strategy: Assist with leading the development and implementation of the cloud security strategy (i.e., IaaS and Paas) by partnering closely with key stakeholders (engineering, architecture), infrastructure teams and line of business information security officers. Develops a deep understanding of cloud transformation strategic roadmaps and business imperatives. Consults with cyber and technology operations on monitoring and evaluation of tools and technology.
- Cloud security standards: Develops cloud security standards and requirements across lines of business in partnering with engineering, architecture, and product owners. Communicates cloud security objectives at all levels of the organization. Leads development of cloud security architectural principles and patterns to support business goals and objectives. Develop and implement operational best practices across the enterprise for all cloud service providers.
- Cloud cyber solutions: Partners and collaborates with technology leadership throughout the enterprise to shape solutions and ensure requirements are clearly defined. Identify and design security capabilities to reduce security exposures within the cloud platforms. Participates in identification of game-changing technologies that will shape not only our business but the industry.
• Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
• At least 4 years of experience in cybersecurity management and architecture
• At least 4 years of IT Business Management experience
• At least 4 years of experience with AWS or Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud Platform
• At least 4 years of experience in Agile Project Management
• Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology
• Hold an AWS Certified Solutions Architect Certification, Azure or GCP solution architecture certificate
• Hold an Agile Project Management Certification.
Job ID R45789