At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Cyber Architect Lead within PNC's Security organization which is part of the Chief Information Security Office (CISO), you will be based in Pittsburgh, PA or Cleveland, OH. Remote work is an option for well-qualified candidates. Limited travel is required.
A successful candidate will be a subject matter expert in entire agile lifecycle, DevSecOps, and cloud enablement for development. This role is architecture in nature, however, a strong development skill set with experience in multiple languages will be required to provide the desired level of leadership in this space.
A successful candidate for a position within security architecture would have a strong background in cyber security, holding industry credentials, and have a working knowledge of TOGAF framework. This position leads significant efforts, influences enterprise decisions, and collaborates with individuals at all levels of the organization. Individual will be part of a team that establishes security standards, patterns, while collaborating heavily with enterprise architecture. The role encompasses defining capabilities, design and reviewing solutions both cyber and business of banking. Additionally, working with stakeholders to define strategic roadmaps and future strategies is required.
Candidates will need to be very strong in cyber and technology in general, but would also have a specialty in SecurityArchitecture, Cloud Technologies, and Software Development.
- Leads and coaches on the definition of securityarchitecture, including the development and implementation of effective security administration processes for all platforms.
- Defines a process and architecture for creating secure networks, applications and infrastructure, building firewalls and implementing intrusion-detection systems in a complex environment.
- Serves as an internal information security consultant on the standards, complex issues and best practices to the organization.
- Identifies and implements emerging data access control technologies, information systems security issues, safeguards, and techniques.
- Develops and implements security solutions that will resolve security issues on a timely basis to enhance security.
Manages Risk - Working Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
Job Specific Competencies
IT ENVIRONMENT - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of an organization's IT purposes, activities and standards; ability to create an effective IT environment for business operations.
IT Standards, Procedures & Policies - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and the ability to utilize a variety of administrative skill sets and technical knowledge to manage organizational IT policies, standards, and procedures.
Problem Solving - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Effective Communications - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Analytical Thinking - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of techniques and tools that promote effective analysis and the ability to determine the root cause of organizational problems and create alternative solutions that resolve the problems in the best interest of the business.
INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and the ability to manage the processes, tools, techniques and practices for assuring adherence to standards associated with accessing, altering and protecting organizational data.
Information Security Technologies - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of technologies and technology-based solutions dealing with information security issues.
CISA, CISSP, and CISM preferred.
RequiredEducation and Experience
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree. Higher level education such as a Masters degree, PhD, or certifications is desirable. Industry relevant experience is typically 8+ years. Specific certifications are often required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.