What You'll Do
In this critical role, the Renewals Transformation Change Management lead
defines and is responsible for the business change strategy and transformation initiatives that accelerates success of the Renewals organization. This will be measured by increased adoption of Renewals Programs and implementation of a change management framework that optimally manages the rollout of both short and long term initiatives.
You will perform as trusted advisor with a 360o view of the business, build and maintain deep partner connections and act with the impact to the Renewals community in mind. You have strong experience employing standard methodologies to help launch, implement and drive adoption of field facing programs and changes. You build strategic change plans to accelerate renewals transformation globally to help pave the road to building an outstanding renewals organization. Who You'll Work With
This role resides in CX Strategy, Partner and Operations
organization which enables Cisco's fastest growing teams to deliver profitable growth throughout the customer lifecycle with a series of selling motions to drive higher value and an efficient experience from Cisco solutions.
You will drive deep cross-functional engagement across Renewals, CX, Sales, Partners, Data & Insights, Finance and Operations to prioritize and build change management plans for key business initiatives from impact assessments through adoption. You'll also partner closely with the leadership team to represent the team's vision and strategy, as well as with the Renewals Operations team to ensure tight alignment and local adoption. Who You Are:
You are a creative and driven individual who loves to work in team environment and in a large complex global organization. You are upbeat with a passion to learn.
Someone who isn't afraid to take charge in a meeting but also know how to engage team members, establish relationships and ask thoughtful and provoking questions to understand root causes, sentiment, and impact.
You have excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with proven success in deploying and driving adoption of organizational changes. You will be required to:
- Ensure the effective engagement of key partners from every part of the world; act as lead in assigned initiatives to facilitate the timely completion of high quality results
- Assist with and conduct impact assessment
- Think creatively to craft change strategies. Write, coordinate, and distribute supporting materials & communications internally (emails, PPTs, infographics, message-in-a-box, etc). You will enjoy taking sophisticated information and making it easy for both executives and user audiences to follow via written and visual representation
- Develop and maintain a Stakeholder Matrix for planning and communications
- Coordinate & supervise operational activities, acting as a point of contact and advisor for leadership, management, employees, and project team
- Develop positive relationships to ensure programs and communications are aligned to business priorities and outcomes; relationship building is key to this position
- Report on metrics for programs as needed.
- Work creatively and confidently without direction to drive optimal results
- 5+ years of change and project management experience for a global large organization
- Familiarity with Change Management Methodologies (ADKAR, Next Generation Change Leadership, Kotter, etc.). Prosci Change management Certification desired.
- Experience with virtual communities, training development (eLearning, Workshops) and effectively using social media and polling tools
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including SharePoint, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel
- Adobe Creative Suite, Turtl and Venggage skill sets desired
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we're "old" (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can't put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!