- Contribute to go to market strategy for Engagement Cloud. This solution consists of sales and service functionality and is part of the Oracle CX Suite.
- Become a product subject matter expert on Engagement Cloud product & related technologies and how they fit into cross-CX messaging and product initiatives, including Adaptive Intelligence Applications (AI), Internet of Things and CX Integrations.
- Develop message and content for key personas for Engagement Cloud and support the flow of new content (written and video production) generated by the product management team to multiple communication channels.
- Assist in delivering core messaging and vision, value proposition, organization of speakers and content at key Oracle events (e.g. Oracle OpenWorld and Modern CX) and webinars.
- Help develop and nurture key customer relationships and advocates.
- Manage a calendar of product management events and activities.
Requirements for this position include:
- 5+ years progressively increasing product management responsibility in a cloud enterprise software environment.
- Strong CX/CRM/SaaS cloud application product & domain knowledge and understanding of market-based strategies and competitive landscape.
- Exceptional messaging skills in both written/oral/presentation communication skills
- Ability to articulate CX Foundation Products & Technologies products in terms of customer value and impact on their business, employees, customers and partners
- Ability to build relationships and influence outside of authority while leveraging Oracle expertise and resources.
- Highly organized and self-motivated.
- Position is based in the Bay Area with occasional meetings in Redwood City.
Education & Experience: MBA/Business, Communications, Marketing, Computer Science, Journalism/English degree or hands on experience in management role in these disciplines.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Lead a team that acts as the central resource and driving force for the design, process, manufacturing, test, quality and marketing of product(s) as they move from conception to distribution. Organize interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget.
As a member of the product development division, you will analyze and integrate external customer specifications. Suggest and justify product directions and specifications. Specify, design and implement moderate changes to existing software architecture. Build new products and development tools. Build and execute unit tests and unit test plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and porting engineering to discuss major changes to functionality.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MSdegree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.