CW - QA Analyst
Less than 5 years experience •
CareWorks Technologies is a leading provider of information technology solutions and resources. Our highly skilled IT professionals are committed to providing products and services of exceptional quality and value to our customers.
CareWorks Technologies is currently seeking candidates for the role of Quality Assurance Analyst for an open position in Dublin, OH. This Quality Assurance Analyst will work on a variety of internal projects and should be able to perform the following responsibilities:
- Develop and Execute test plans and procedures
- Create and Execute User Acceptance Test Scripts
- Develop automated tests with open source tools
- Report issues discovered with sufficient detail
- Fully document automated tests
- Work independently and author test cases from brief verbal descriptions
- Document tool setup, test execution, and executed test sequences
Required Skills & Experience: Testing of multi-tier client server applications, Test Plan Authoring, Test Procedure Authoring, Automated Test Development (Open Source Tools), Test Metrics, Web Service Testing, Web-based User Interface Testing, 3-5 years of Quality Assurance/Software Testing Experience, Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
Desired Skills & Experience: Mobile App Development Testing, Agile Development Process, Multiple Platform Test Experience, SoapUI, Quick Learner, strong multi-tasking skills, sense of urgency, works well both independently and in a team environment.
The CareWorks Family of Companies is committed to providing career opportunity and growth to all Associates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability.