The Branch Manager- CVS is responsible for assisting the District Vice President in the attainment of short-term and long-term business and financial results for an assigned market. Responsibilities include providing direction to Team Leaders for all lines of business primarily focused in the areas of Route and Cash Logistics, Operations, Finance, HR, Safety and Security. The Branch Manager drives the execution of the business through the Team Leaders and motivates team members to achieve the best results and to drive continuous process improvement.
Branch Managers at Brink's are key to our success, providing the leadership necessary to organize market logistics and develop a product-driven organization. Additional responsibilities include:
• Provide leadership and direction in both functional operations and business development activities.
• Establish and maintain excellent customer relationships to ensure your market is the most efficient provider of our services: CIT, ATM, Coin, Currency, Check and CompuSafe.
• Reduce risk exposure and ensure implementation of measures to reduce injury costs and security losses.
• Assume responsibility for the overall market management at a location Ensure successful integration and partnership with all Brink's product lines
• Support the District Vice President in providing the direction necessary to organize the market logistics and aggressively develop a product-driven organization
• Identify ways to improve management of costs, continually improves efficiencies and drives services to positively impact business results in the market Develop the product lines within the assigned market
• Identify new opportunities for Brink's products to be introduced within the appropriate markets Understand competitive circumstances to include their identity, operational characteristics, market pricing and market impact
• Proactively reduce risk exposure and ensure implementation of measures to reduce worker's compensation injury costs and security losses within the market
• Establish and maintain accountability on all levels of the market Maintain positive Employee Relations and work environment
• Maintain the highest level of integrity, dignity and standards internally and externally Maintain high ethical standards and protects the Brink's reputation by delivering high quality, reliable programs and services which meet customer expectations
• Ensure proper recruitment, selection and training, while mentoring, coaching, and developing the first-line supervisory team assigned to the market
• Establish profitable relationships by maintaining good communications and service levels with customers
• Minimum of 5 years operations experience in the banking industry, money processing or transportation/logistics
• A valid fire arms permit or ability to pass applicable firearms licensing requirements
• A valid guard card or ability obtain a guard card or any other required licenses
• Clear DOT/DMV record
• Ability to routinely lift a minimum of 50 lbs
• Must be 21 years of age
• Experience in cash handling industry or retail/financial cash management
• Excellent knowledge of business and customer needs
• Excellent knowledge of business development techniques
• Excellent knowledge in process improvement methodologies
• Bachelor's degree required
• Strong consultative, analytical and problem solving skills