CVOR Registered Nurse
Less than 5 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
We are looking for ??CVOR Registered Nurse?? for our client in ?San Diego, CA
Job Title: ??CVOR Registered Nurse??
Job Location: ?San Diego, CA
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- ??Shifts: 8, 10 or 12 hour Shifts
- Must have circulation and scrub experience
- CA RN license, BLS and PALS (MUST BE AHA).
- Minimum of 2 yrs of CVOR experience, travelexperience highly preferred, 1year of PEDS experiencerequired,
- variable shifts - start times are 6am, 7am, 8am, 9am, 10am and 11am,
- On Call and work in house for trauma coverage may be required.
- Previous Children's Hospital experience, RN's who circulate and scrub.
- 16 suites, 20,000 cases per year. Service Lines: Ortho, Neuro, Craniofacial, ENT, Dermatology, Laser, Plastics, Endo, Dental, Urology, General (including videoscopy), cardiac, neuro, kidney and liver transplants.
- Functions at the Standard Level of nursing practice.
- Responsible for independently applying the nursing process through the assessment, planning, implementation, evaluation and documentation of pediatric patient care.
- Selects and administers the appropriate care taking into consideration the age and developmental level and size of the patient.
- Provides a caring relationship that facilitates health and healing.
- Should be able to identify own limitations and seek resources as needed.
- Standards of Care; Clinical Skills and Judgment; Caring Practices; Facilitator of Learning/Clinical Inquiry; Advocacy/Moral Agency/Response to Diversity; Collaboration and Communication; Systems Thinking.