- Responsible for testing, troubleshooting, repairing, and calibrating highly complex semiconductor fabrication equipment and/or sub-assemblies
- Checks performance of process system, Perform Chamber Maintenance
- Performs complex operational test and fault isolation and may work with little or no formally released documentation
- Works from highly complex test procedures, diagrams, written and/or verbal descriptions, and layouts to perform testing, checkout, and troubleshooting functions.
- Determines methods or actions to remedy malfunctions.
- Prepares wafers for experimentation
- Loads wafers and prepares tool/chamber for experimentation, operates tool/chamber
- Records process conditions and experimental observations.
- Operates knowledgeably laboratory process equipment and instrumentation.
- Orders equipment and supplies, and coordinates experimental material needs
- Flexible all shifts and weekends
- Prefer Etch background, Producer platform
- Associate's Degree
- 7 - 10 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.