Provide high-level organizational and administrative support to the Service Desk at Intelligrated. You will work closely with the leader of the IGS Service Desk to help drive the IGS support team to a high level of success by preparing and reviewing reports, statistics, and pointing out trends. Your strong organizational and communication skills ensure smooth process planning, team coordination, and other administrative business processes.
* Contribute to a team-based culture and friendly working environment
* Manage time and attendance reports, report on trends that affect service delivery
* Coordinate meetings
* Scheduling PC deployments
* Ad Hoc projects
CANDIDATE MUST HAVE
* Ability to easily and effectively juggle many priorities and competing demands
* Individuals who are self-motivated and do things before being asked by others or forced to by events
* Ability to focus on important information and identify key details.
* Professional and courteous communication
* Strong organizational skills
* Excellent computer literacy in a variety of Microsoft and web based programs, particularly MS Excel (intermediate/advanced skill level required)
* Highly dependable and trustworthy and able to manage conflicting priorities and deadlines
* Previous administrative experience, helpdesk experience preferred