Bottomline Technologies is seeking a smart, highly-motivated individual to work as a Customer Support Specialist. This individual will provide exceptional service, technical assistance and training to Bottomline’s customers using our SaaS applications. You’ll work with the Customer Support team to effectively manage customer issues and drive timely resolution.
- The required working hours for this position are Mon-Fri, 11AM-8PM
- Provides outstanding quality customer support with a high degree of customer satisfaction, functional and technical expertise, as well as thorough and timely response to customers, via phone, email or online chat.
- Performs excellent analysis, problem determination and troubleshooting with the ability to know when to escalate.
- Achieves and maintains proficiency with the capabilities of Bottomline’s software as a service applications as well as corresponding system and software changes.
- Develops and maintains customer relationships.
- Acts as a primary contact for customers regarding technical and “how to” issues.
- Assists customers/users by providing training over the phone as needed and explaining additional functionality the customer/user may not be currently using.
- Documents software defects and works with internal departments to escalate or resolve.
- Documents call transactions, processes and methodologies used to diagnose and resolve the customer’s issues within the appropriate CRM tool.
- Assists with identifying root cause of problems; manages and resolves issues in a constantly changing environment.
- Emphasis on attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience supporting SaaS applications preferred
- Team player
- Solid understanding of basic computer functions and ability to teach/train users
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Excellent organizational, problem solving and communications skills
- Ability to work independently and balance multiple priorities
- Prefer three or more years of experience in a customer service or support environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Management Information Systems, Business Administration or similar course of study preferred
About Bottomline Technologies:
Bottomline Technologies (NASDAQ: EPAY) helps businesses pay and get paid. We help our customers to make complex business payments simple, secure and seamless.
Businesses and banks rely on Bottomline for domestic and international payments, effective cash management tools, automated workflows for payment processing and bill review and state of the art fraud detection, behavioral analytics and regulatory compliance.
Headquartered in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, we delight our customers through offices across the United States, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
Businesses around the world depend on Bottomline solutions to help them pay and get paid, including some of the world’s largest systemic banks, private and publicly traded companies and Insurers.
Bottomline is a participating employer in the Employment Verification (E-Verify) program EOE/AA/M/F/V/D/E-Verify Employer
Bottomline Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.