ABB is seeking a Customer Support Specialist for its Memphis, Tennessee location. Customer Support Specialist will be responsible for managing assigned accounts from initial pricing request from customer to final invoice and after sale support to meet the goals and expectations of the business and the customer. *Must be a US Citizen and live in the United States *Domestic Relocation is available
Typical duties/responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• To be the main point of contact for fields sales representatives for the research and submittal of quotations; approvals up to $100,000.00 per quote request (60%).
• Ensure that purchase order matches quotation and all order errors pre-and After-sale in a timely manner. (25%).
• Responsible for planning (forecast) orders for key accounts. (1% every other month).
• Responsible for handling storm orders, which may include after-hours on-call availability. (2%).
• Review and expedite over-due lines via weekly open order report and working directly with the plants to ensure timely and accurate shipments. (5%
• Initiate the Engineering Feasibility Request (EFR's) and follow-through of Engineering Service Requests (ESR's). (5% 3 EFR's/person) .
• Submit catalog request for quotations through the configurator system (2%).
• Four-Year Bachelor's Degree in Business or Marketing and a minimum 5 years experience in account management including customer service, pricing and contract administration functions preferably in the utility industry
• Basic understanding of the business processes involved in the selling of products from initial pricing inquiry to final invoice and after sale support
• Basic understanding of product selling price and cost relationships as they relate to profit
• Basic understanding of sales channel strategy
Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Demonstrated strong interpersonal and communication skills
• In depth knowledge of Microsoft Office or equivalent applications
• Above average spreadsheet and database skills
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action at ABB