Customer Support Manager
Location near Highland Park, TX
Full-time Benefits - Full
Relocation Assistance Available - Possible for ideal candidate
Commission Compensation - Yes
Industry: Aerospace / Aviation / Defense
Job Category: Sales / Marketing - Customer Service
Security Clearance Required: Yes
Visa Candidate Considered: No
· Responsible for overall customer satisfaction for a key customer.
· Significant interactions with senior level personnel.
· Manage relationship with customer to support growth and ensure high service levels
· Understand the customer culture, organization and strategy.
· Provide recommendations to support repair, spares and inventory forecast/planning and corporate strategy initiatives
· Coordinate with Field Service Managers (FSM) to develop new business opportunities and raise any technical issues with FSR and follow progress.
· Facilitate resolution of customer satisfaction issues leveraging functional Customer Service groups and product line program management.
· Maintain Executive briefing documents and strategy documents for assigned customers as needed.
· Accounts receivable management.
Critical Essential Responsibilities:
Within the first 12months, this CSM will accomplish the following:
· Established fundamentals for building a strong relationship with key personnel with assigned customers.
· Develop understanding of key stakeholders within company.
· Demonstrate strong knowledge of customer’s market and business plan.
· Establish resolution priorities at the customers (own the problem resolution process).
Experience/ Requirements/ Qualifications:
· B.S. degree in either Business Administration or Engineering or equivalent.
· 7-10 years’ experience in aerospace or aviation activities.
· Strong customer relationship building and interpersonal skills, energetic, driven, innovative, resourceful and a professional of high integrity.
· Highly self-motivated individual with a competitive drive
· Assumes ownership and accountability for areas of responsibility.
· Outstanding written, negotiation, presentation and verbal communication skills.
· Business Development Customer Service Relationship Manager
· Travel - Occasionally
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.