At RightHand Robotics, we have a rapidly growing, and highly capable team building robotic piece-picking solutions and deploying them around the globe. Our product has to be reliable enough to run non-stop on production fleets of robots in the world's largest warehouses. If you're simultaneously excited and a bit terrified about what this could mean for you, good! If working hands-on with robots on a daily basis intrigues you, read on!
We are seeking a self-motivated Customer Support Lead to join our Deployment & Support team. Your primary responsibility will be to manage and lead the front line customer support team. You will have the opportunity to help build the Support organization from the ground up.
Outside of the Deployment & Support team, you will join a diverse team with expertise spanning machine learning, software, mechanical, and electrical engineering, and can expect regular interaction with members across the team.
- Define and execute a triage process for inbound customer issues from our customer warehouse operations teams via phone, text, and email - we already have customers spanning the globe, so figuring out a plan of attack to handle customers across many time zones will be essential
- Determine and implement the right tools to create and manage support tickets
- Build a team of tier 1 support resources to respond to customer queries
- Define SLAs for support responses, and ensure internal alignment to remedy customer issues in a timely manner
- Interface with engineering and business teams to manage the delivery of solutions to customer issues that have been translated into actionable technical requirements
- Become an expert in troubleshooting the RightPick solution and drive creative solutions to production hiccups
- Create and refine processes that build the support team for scale while maintaining a high level of service for customers
- Lead the team in accurately documenting cases, including customer comments, and describing successful resolution
- Five plus years in a similar role leading a technical customer support function
- Three plus years of experience with Zendesk, JIRA, Salesforce, or similar ticketing system
- Strong organization and time management skills, with the ability to cope with fluctuating workloads and high-stress situations
- High attention to detail along with the ability to prioritize conflicting requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication of technical and business concepts
- A passion (if not curiosity) for robotics
- Experience working in the supply chain and logistics industry (love warehouses? great!)
- A technical background (Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering)
- Written and verbal communication fluency in any of the following languages: Dutch, German, or Japanese
Our perks include:
- Flexible vacation
- Generous premium coverage for medical and dental plans
- Robots, galore!
RightHand Robotics (RHR) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We have an ongoing commitment to the creation of a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. RHR recruits, hires, trains, and promotes individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, sex, religion, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, genetic information, height, weight, or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. At RHR, we are committed to a fair and equitable workplace where everyone is a respected and a valued member of the team.