Kinetica is looking for a customer support engineer eager to help customers succeed. As a support engineer, you will work with customers from all around the world running Kinetica Active Analytics Platform in different environments on a daily basis, which results in opportunities to learn and help shape the future of the product with your feedback.
If you are driven, smart and thrive when solving challenging problems then this is the right place for you.
- Become an SME on Kinetica Analytics Platform
- Provide technical support to enterprise customers
- Write and publish knowledge base articles to help facilitate self-service support
- Work closely with Product and Engineering teams to manage customer escalations
- Find creative solutions to challenging and complex problems through analytical and highly technical troubleshooting skills
- Dedicated and flexible schedule - available to sometimes work on weekends as required for On-Call rotation
- Excellent of verbal and written communication (in English)
- BS or MS Technical Degree
- Strong understanding of Unix/Linux
- Strong understanding of SQL
- Strong understand of cloud pracitices and methodologies
- Strong understanding of Machine Learning technologies
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role
- AWS or Azure Certifications
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.