- Avaya enables the mission critical, real-time communication applications of the world’s most important operations. As a global leader in delivering superior communications experiences, Avaya offers a complete portfolio of software and services for contact center and unified communications— offered on premises, in the cloud, or a hybrid. Today’s digital world requires communications enablement, and no other company is better positioned to do this than Avaya.
The Technical Support Specialist is responsible for providing a comprehensive package of Value Added Service and ongoing technical and application support to the Esna Technologies Inc. customers and network of distributors. This individual will act as the centralized link between customers, distributors, sales representatives, QC and the Esna Technologies Inc. product line. Technical Support Specialists will
- Provide technical consultation to customers, distributors, field sales and internal personnel regarding product specifications, techniques and available substitutions pertaining to Esna products.
- Ensure resolution of questions or problems, providing on-site customer visits, telephone follow-up and written documentation as required
- Provide technical product training for customers, customer care and sales specialists. This includes on-site customer training, and web based training.
- Maintain and update competitive/Technical Information Files and reference manuals as required
- Document all product incident reports from customers, distributors, and internal or field personnel.
- Follow-up with appropriate QC and R & D departments to ensure complaint resolution as required
- Document and communicate completed follow-up information to the customer to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
EDUCATION & SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be well organized with attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and conscientiously to make high quality decisions
- Ability to travel across North America
- Bilingual French/English is an asset
- Bilingual Spanish/English is an asset
- MCSE is an asset
- Cisco certs are an asset
- Telephony knowledge is an asset
1 - 3 Years of Experience
AssociateDegree or BachelorDegree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering