Less than 5 years experience • Telecommunications
BFO Coordinator position. This role is responsible for providing support to internal and external customers through ECPD build and maintenance process for VES, National, Major, and SMB Accounts. This includes support of the BGCO and partnering with the Business Sales Channel to service our customers, assist with escalations, and handle large research requests as required. The focus is to complete all requests sent through Workflow Manager with accuracy and in a timely manner; ensuring commitment times to our customers are maintained. This role will
•Review, calculate and applyother charges and credits in support of contractual pricing and/or equipment offers, special offers or promotions and other system, sales and customer related issues that may require an OCC
•Build and maintain customer’s contract information for VES, national, major and small business customers and ensure customer’s contract terms are provisioned in ECPD
•Research complex processes, system and/or customer issues to analyze business situations and provide recommendations; incorporating both customer and compliance point of view.
•Place outbound calls to internal and external customers as required to obtain immediate resolution and/or completion of tasks
•Review, research and take action in response to customer inquires related to employer discount program; which includes resolving automation errors, escalation support and auditing functions.
•Complete various transactions utilize systems such as EWI/ECPD, Work Flow Manager (WFM), ACSS, and OneSource.
•Review incoming documents to ensure compliance to documented process and requirements prior to completion.
•Educate internal and external customers on company guidelines and procedures; giving guidance and direction on completing request timely and efficiently.
•Contact customers via email and/or outbound call to obtain information or advise status of order/correspondence. Interface with BGCO, Sales. Information Systems, Marketing, Legal and other departments to ensure compliance with process/procedures.
•Proactively identify trends and make recommendations to streamline processes and procedures.
• A Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience.
• Knowledge/experience in a high volume, production environment.
• One or more years of customer support experience.
• Flexibility -Hours of operation, Monday – Friday 7:00am-8:00pm, subject to change based on business needs.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
• One or more years of B2B experience.
• Multiple systems knowledge (ECPD, ACSS, WFM,).
• Proven ability to be well organized, detail oriented and able to complete repetitive tasks accurately.
• Demonstrated strong, independent decision making skills based on documented guidelines and procedures
• Demonstrated ability to read, comprehend and adapt to process and procedural changes with ease.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Proven ability to work independently in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment, with limited oversight.
• Demonstrated flexibility to business changes that may impact your core responsibilities.
• Strong mathematical and statistical skills.
• Microsoft Office products (MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint).
• Functional Accountability
Individual Contributor Role
Performs a variety of activities (may be technical in nature) in support of the functional processes, programs and/or services. Work may include compiling and analyzing data, creating reports, providing information and/or recommendations regarding function specific policies; tracking of processes & activities. May be involved or lead in smaller projects or phases of a larger project with accountability for tasks assigned; providing project updates or timelines as needed. May provide administrative support.
Decision Making Authority
Receives supervision and occasional guidance on achieving short term goals and operating objectives; may work independently with limited supervision; may assist on team projects.
Generally works under existing standards and procedures; may require some interpretation. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action; works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations requires a review of identifiable factors.
Knowledge and Skills
Requires a broad range of skills within a disciplined area to effectively perform routine and/or complex assignments; demands knowledge or established procedures, policies and practices.