The Customer Support Account Manager will provide KPIs and reports to management on a regular basis and are involved in supporting sales to sell support packages and identifying enhancements to improve the customer’s solution.
- Be the first point of contact for escalation
- Ensure customer business needs are met
- Act as a point of contact with sales for issues, questions, concerns, and status updates of his/her portfolio
- Manage customer expectations, risks, and issues
- Achieve high customer satisfaction
Monitor, Coach, and Deliver
- Identify issues at risk of breaching SLA
- Monitor and audit day to day KPIs
- Coach and guide support consultants on ticket updates
- Monitor consultants regularly in relation to their case management and customer care skills in order to maintain a high standard
- Act as a role model
- Positively influence and add value to sales cycles and coordinate with sales team
- Demonstrate leadership
- Stand in as a delegate for Support Manager when he/she is not available
- Support and participate in troubleshooting problems using experience and established procedures
- Refine and improve internal procedures
- Demonstrate good and clear verbal and written communication (by phone, email, and web meetings)
- Professionally interact with people, both internal and external to the organization through various media
- Write clear processes, best practices, and other documents
- Participate in recruiting activities
- Perform other duties or special projects as assigned by Director
- Represent Enablon as a global leader at the Sustainable Performance Forums (SPFs)
- Implementation of a process improvement initiatives (ITIL, CMMI, 6sigma, etc.)
- Strong ability to build lasting relationships with clients and partners
- Manage own workload and priorities
- Influenced sales cycle and answered RFPs/RFIs
- Complete internal obligations (timesheet, status reports, required training, performance reviews, etc.) 100% on time
- Escalate effectively and when necessary
- Able to provide functional coaching to Customers with simple explanations but also drive technical discussions with Customer IT and Partner implementation consultants
- Positive demeanor while providing solution options to challenges
- Quickly learn a new proprietary software tool
- Identified, built, and successfully deployed at least one internal improvement project
- Experienced in use and application of technical standards.
- Provides solutions to a variety of technical problems of moderate scope and complexity.
- Ability to work under general supervision while following established procedures.
- Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects.
- Experienced with frequent inter-organizational and outside customer contacts.
- Demonstrated performance in providing solutions to difficult issues associated with specific projects.
- At least a 4-year degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field is a plus
- Knowledge of database design concepts
- ITIL, preferably ITIL Intermediate
- At least 8 years of professional experience working on support and services in a customer facing environment, preferably in Software and SaaS industries
- At least 3 years in leadership of a support team
- Regional travel to Customer on-site events, workshops, meetings.