The Customer Supply Chain Manager is responsible for developing collaborative solutions with customers through their strong understanding of supply chain inventory, transportation, warehousing, project management and continuous improvement practices. They must match or exceed their customer's supply chain understanding to develop innovative operational solutions that drive mutual benefits. The CSCM contributes to the attainment of Campbell's USA EBIT target by identifying and implementing supply chain initiatives with customers that result in reduced TDC or improved customer collaboration and service. They also lead the collaborative logistics planning process with our customers on all supply chain programs and initiatives. Using strong customer collaboration, negotiating and selling skills, this individual is accountable for the supply chain relationship at all levels of the customer's supply chain organization. Furthermore, the CSCM is responsible for educating and updating their Campbell's sales team on supply chain programs and policies. This role is expected to sense and respond to key marketplace developments, trends, opportunities or threats, and develop collaborative action plans to proactively address key customer initiatives. Finally, this role is responsible to lead and develop their team of Customer Supply Chain Analysts, and support the flawless execution of order management processes.
- Deliver Proactive Supply Chain Solutions to Customers and Channels through the development of robust customer supply chain sensing capabilities and collaboratively managed (internal and customer) project action plans
- Identify and Achieve Service Excellence as Defined by our Customers
- Leads Supply Chain Joint Business Planning processes with the Customer
- Implement and manage Campbell's Supply Chain initiatives
- Build organizational capability, including direction setting, development, and performance management for direct reports
- Lead a team focused on providing the customer with operational excellence through all aspects of order management, issue resolution, proactive communication and collaboration with the customer
- Supports Joint Business Planning processes with the Customer
- Provides supply chain expertise and insights to the Campbell's sales team
- Identify, design, and delivers supply chain solutions that balance cost and service to create a collaborative environment between our customer and Campbell's
- Drives cross function partnerships to achieve mutually beneficial end to end customer supply chain solutions with our planning, business operations, transportation, and distribution teams
- Harmonizes the sales, demand, and customer forecast for distribution gains, losses, merchandising activities
- Communicates and coordinates emerging Supply Chain capabilities and technology between the Customer and Campbell's Supply Chain organization.
- Owns direct customer contact with customer supply chain personnel
- Implements and manages new and existing Campbell's Supply Chain programs, and drives the execution of Campbell's Reverse Logistic Projects
- Develops immediate and long-term corrective action plans in co-operation with Campbell's Supply Chain to identified service issues and failure.
- Supports their peer customer sales leads to drive efficiencies and educate sales peers on the P&L impact of logistics
- Manages and develops Customer Supply Chain Analysts to achieve the service needs of our customers.
- Supports the Director of Supply Chain Integration with the implementation of identified key Supply Chain initiatives
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics, Operations Management, Business or related field required.
- Minimum 7-10 years of experience in supply chain or collaborative logistics preferred.
- Strong knowledge of SAP Order to Cash Process strongly preferred
- Previous experience managing customer inventory and managing to key service metrics desired.
- Consumer products industry experience preferred.
- Highly skilled project management and collaborative alignment capabilities preferred.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office. MS Access skills desired.
- Supply Chain Enterprise and Financial Acumen
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex challenges
- Ability to work effectively in multiple cross functional teams.
- Managerial presence, communication, interpersonal and leadership skills, with a strong potential to be promoted to higher levels of responsibility.
- Mastery of business analytics and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to draw insights from data and develop collaborative solutions to supply chain challenges.
- 10-15% travel required.