Customer Success Wealth Director, Americas
As a leader championing customer success, you will lead the Wealth Customer Success team in North America. The team is responsible for a book of business across the largest global banks, regional wealth advisors, and corporate clients. This role will report into the Regional Head of Customer Success in the Americas and be part of the broader Customer Success Leadership Team in the region. The successful candidate will ensure our clients realize the full value of our wealth solutions to achieve their business goals through the creation of success strategies that drive adoption, integration and expansion.
Refinitiv’s Wealth Management solution suite allows our clients to make better informed decisions, provide timely communications, and relevant insights to their client base. We offer innovative workflow tools that equip advisors to provide a more relevant and responsive investor experience. Our digital wealth solutions help our clients transform how investors engage with their investments in a modern, digital experience –whether through an advisor or directly.
- Lead and develop a team of high performing CSMs with deep industry and wealth solution expertise.
- Create the talent strategy to recruit, onboard and develop a diverse talent slate to achieve the Customer Success directive.
- Set quarterly objectives with key results across adoption, renewal outcomes, lead gen, and customer satisfaction that result in high value client engagements.
- Build end user retention campaigns in partnership with sales enablement and customer proposition that result in achieving quarterly and annual retention / revenue goals.
- Develop a differentiated and multi- channel customer journey across Land, Embrace, Expand and Renew pillars.
- Collaborate with global wealth CSM peers to share best practices and build community.
- Provide thought leadership to shape the CSM organization at the proposition, regional and global level.
- Build strong client relationships to understand the market needs and drive voice of the customer internally to influence investment and product strategy.
- Represent Customer Success at C-level meetings to deliver organization value proposition to drive new business and positive renewal outcomes.
- Participate in industry events for both Clients and Customer Success, be a brand ambassador for Refinitiv and bring trends back into the business to craft the organization.
- Monitor and report monthly on the overall customer health, productivity, adoption, renewals, expansion opportunities and execution of Customer Success Plans.
- Identify key trends, risks, opportunities and build action plans to mitigate during Americas QBRs.
- Collaborate with customer proposition to mitigate client risks and execute on action plan via QBRs.
- Partner with Account Management to ensure retention campaigns and talent are aligned to key renewals.
- Partner with sales to create success plans for new business and ensure smooth hand off from sellers to CSM.
- Collaborate with Sales Enablement to ensure upgrade, migration, and adoption campaigns are launched and achieved.
Success Metrics (Wealth Proposition):
- Adoption KPIs (product usage and high value client engagements)
- Campaigns and clear outcomes
- Customer Satisfaction
- Employee Engagement
- Diversity of talent
What you bring:
- 6+ years of financial services industry experience (wealth focus), managing leader’s a plus.
- Highly talented mentor and coach equipped to develop senior managers and identify talent.
- Ability to work in team-based, collaborative environment and passion for contributing to the creation of an elite customer success function.
- Consistent track record of exceeding retention, adoption, customer happiness and growth targets.
- Shown understanding of customer needs and technology trends with proven ability to develop strategy and execute.
- Innovator who utilizes data to inform decisions, creative problem solver and ability to give constructive feedback and influence partners.
- Experience in delivering work from a global perspective in a cross-functional capacity would be an advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA or CFA preferred.