We're seeking a motivated program manager to act as an internal expert and partner with assigned teams to help assess, measure and enhance the performance and effectiveness of the Customer Success and Solutions Consulting teams globally. A thorough understanding of the Customer Success and/or Solution Consulting world is a distinct advantage. SaaS (Software as a Service) experience is preferred. Your ability to partner with senior stakeholders in the Customer Success organization to understand the business needs, identify training gaps and develop and deliver programs to address these needs will be key to our mutual success. Programs will range from new hire onboarding through to advanced courses to address specific needs or further develop skillsets of seasoned team members. Implementing and reporting on effective programs, being proactive and building good relationships with leadership as well as managing your time effectively are important. You will also partner with the Solutions Consulting business to help address their specific training needs, mostly through 3rd party vendors or facilitation of knowledge exchange.
- Partner with Customer Success and Sales Consulting management to identify training needs and skills gaps.
- Develop and execute programs to address skills gaps in accordance with most effective adult learning models and ensure consistency across different BU teams
- Build a new hire onboarding program for Customer Success and Solution Consulting teams
- Educate yourself on, Command of the Message, the methodology used by these organizations. Complete training, obtain certification in preparation to deliver training and reinforcement with your internal customers.
- Keep up to date on new training methods and techniques
- Assist with the creation of curriculum to be included in development/training plans for all levels of the Customer Success and Solution Consulting organizations
- Work cross-functionally between various departments to help measure, analyze and enhance customer success effectiveness.
- Collaborate closely with organizational VP’s to align on initiatives, priorities and consult the team as the training expert
- Create and administer training assessments; assist in the development of a methodology certification program in alignment with global T&D team to ensure consistenc
- Identify and track metrics to measure impact of programs and training
- Manage external vendor relationships to develop and deliver content, as applicable
- Lead or assist with the planning, content development and execution of Global T&D events, as needed
- Stay current with the latest trends and technologies related to LogMeIn’s product offerings
- Technical knowledge: enterprise IT infrastructures, configuration, and management Basic knowledge of APIs is a plus
- Related University degree
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of experience and proven track record of success in Customer Success or Presales / Sales Engineering experience preferably in SaaS / IT environment
- Strong business partnershipexperience across multiple departments, ability to successfully collaborate cross-functionally to achieve team and company goals
- Demonstrated strong ability to develop, coach and teach individuals and teams
- Familiar with adult learning concepts
- Thorough understanding or ability to learn Command of the Message, trainer certification a plus
- Ability to Travel and flexible working hours
- Prior experience or involvement in: leadership development, and customer/client service training, sales skills training
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong leadership, creativity and analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, act with a sense of urgency, and interface with all levels of the organization, adapting to rapid organizational change
- Self-motivated and organized with a strong desire to succeed and grow as we grow.
- Second language is an advantage
- Strong Excel, Word, and Power Point skills
LogMeIn simplifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in communication & conferencing, identity & access, and customer engagement & support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with additional locations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.