You will work directly with our customers as a technical authority to ensure the adoption of the OpsRamp solution. This is a customer-facing technical role responsible for post-deployment value adoption and realization. You’ll work alongside with the Customer Success Value Managers to adopt and help realize the value of the OpsRamp IT management platform into customer enterprise environments. You’ll be required to travel to client sites, as needed.
- Develop a deep understanding of OpsRamp IT Operations Platform, architecture, and its capabilities through training and hands-on experience.
- Build on the technical design and architecture developed during the implementation phase to maintain a point in time architecture for each customer.
- Perform and own the health checks during the customer success engagement lifecycle in a client environment.
- Understand and document client use cases and build best practice documentation for the various use cases.
- Review the current state and help the customer realize the future state by performing regular health checks.
- Strong technical understanding of the customer's use cases and the ability to map it to the OpsRamp capabilities.
- Track support and feature requirements and interface with the Product and Engineering team were required for a quick resolution.
- Ensure and document the full deployment of the OpsRamp product in the client's environment.
- Establish technical authority quickly with executive technical customer stakeholders.
- Invest time in documenting best practices, capturing and disseminating knowledge and other initiatives that enhance the growth of OpsRamp
- 12-15 years experience, preferably in the IT management (ITOM)/APM fields.
- At least 5+ years experience in senior customer-facing positions as an Implementation Architect or Lead Solution Architect.
- Knowledge of infrastructure or systems domain - Compute, Network, Storage, Cloud.
- In-depth understanding of infrastructure management processes.
- At least 3+ years experience with one of the monitoring solutions (Open Source or Commercial).
- Excellent written and oral communication skill, analytical, self-motivated and a quick on-the-job learning skill.
- Ability to quickly learn and certify on newer technologies.
- Effectively multitask between initiatives with minimal oversight and provide a positive customer service attitude.
- Required Technical Background: Monitoring Protocol standards - SNMP,WMI. API client programming consuming REST/SOAP web services. Multi-Cloud and Container experience/certification. TOGAF/Cloud Solutions Architect certification preferred. Scripting in Python or Powershell/VBScript. Remote infrastructure management. Unix/Linux and Windows platform experience.