Position: The Solution Architect (SA) is a highly visible, strategic and tactical role that requires business acumen, technical creatively and industry experience. This is a technical position where you will assist our sales and project teams in helping them craft innovative cloud based solutions using integrator.io, Celigo’s iPaaS (Integration Platform as a Service). Secondarily, you will also be working directly with customers to provide strategic integration architectural designs and roadmaps for their implementations using integrator.io.
This role is based out of Indianapolis, IN. Qualified remote candidates will also be considered.
Who are we looking for?
- Must have at least 7+ years of combined industry experience in at least one of the following areas: enterprise software implementation, IT Infrastructure, technical consulting, sales engineering/solution consulting, or business process consulting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Information Systems or other related disciplines. MBA or MSIS is preferred.
- A technical background is preferred but not necessary—we’re not looking for someone to code, but some who understands technology well, and can speak credibly on it at a high-level. Understanding of integration technologies such as file transfer protocols, SOA and Web Services APIs is a bonus.
- Solid knowledge of business operations (e.g. quote-to-cash, supply chain management, procure-to-pay, accounting, etc)
- Prior hands-on experience with CRM/ERP/eComm systems is a bonus such as Salesforce, NetSuite, Acumatica, Shopify, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, etc
- Prior experience in SaaS / On-Demand applications is a bonus
- Knowledge of EDI for trading partner transactions is a bonus
- Must have experience working with external customers in a pre-sales role
- Ability to handle a variety of different assignments simultaneously, and capable of managing multiple deadlines while maintaining a high standard of excellence and attention to detail. Ability to take direction and work independently is a must.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills and ability to interact well with all team members and external customers
- Good problem-solving skills to take abstract ideas and business use cases and the ability to translate that to both process and technical solutions to help our customers succeed in their business goals.
What would you do, if hired?
- Work independently, or as part of a larger sales team to utilize your industry experience and creativity in crafting cloud-based solutions around the NetSuite, Salesforce, Google, Open Source and Amazon SaaS ecosystems among others. The solutions that you will craft will include web application integrations, complex business process automation, integration between cloud applications or between cloud and on-premise applications, etc.
- Conduct customer and partner scoping sessions that probe their business needs and craft a workable, technical solution using Celigo products and services
- Write Statements of Work (SOW) requirements documents that define the solution, method of integration, assumptions, customizations and use cases
- Be the voice of the customer internally, helping shape our product design and delivery
- Provide design documents, change orders and other deliverables during customer projects in a Solution Architect role working with a full project team and project manager
- Architect repeatable solutions that can be productized
- Be assigned to consulting projects to work directly with customers on their short and long term integration projects to provide high level architecture designs, roadmaps and be the subject matter expert on how best to utilize Celigo products.
Why you’ll love it here:
- We are solving a really hard problem that affects almost every business on the planet: integrating cloud apps
- You get the best of both worlds: a start-up opportunity at a company that has already established itself in the market with thousands of happy customers.
- You’ll have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the company as well as the iPaaS industry as a whole.
- We’re at an exciting crossroads as we re-imagine the Integration and iPaaS space. This will take teamwork, creativity, strategic thinking and a willingness to advance the market.
- We offer a strong benefits package, 401k, pre-tax commuter expense reimbursement, and many other perks.