The CSM will have excellent working relationships with other teams at Workspot who will be active within their accounts. Specifically, a strong collaborative partnership with the Sales, Product, Engineering and Support teams will be key to this role. The CSM is a positive advocate for the customer within Workspot and will be a professional representative at all times in this post-sale role.
The keys to success in this role are the ability to facilitate meetings with all levels in a customer organization, troubleshoot to identify gaps between best practice and actual usage of Workspot, and clearly communicate recommendations that enable the customer to fully adopt Workspot.
What You’ll Do:
- Own leading and lagging indicators of success.
- Own product adoption metrics, value plan, and relationship plan for your customers.
- Achieve operational excellence. Ensure all communication and activities with assigned customers are documented in CRM (Salesforce).
- Use Workspot effectively to measure customer product KPIs and run adoption analyses for customers.
- Continuously measure and communicate key metrics to peers and leadership.
- Own the entire customer journey.
- Support customers coming out of implementation and launch validation and assist with accelerating breadth of adoption and positive business outcomes for the customer.
- Standardize CSM customer engagement and measure its impact at each stage of the customer lifecycle.
- Conduct quarterly business reviews to document success to date, review adoption and usage metrics, align on executive priorities, provide adoption and usage recommendations & review Workspot product roadmap.
- Enroll customers in new beta programs and ensure customer feedback informs our product roadmap.
- Ensure satisfactory resolution of Workspot related technical issues, including coordination of cross-departmental Workspot resources (e.g. Support, Product)
What We’re Looking For:
- 7+ years of experience in a consultative customer facing role (management consulting, account management, customer success management, etc.) with an enterprise software or SaaS organization
- 5+ years of VDI background or a working knowledge of end user compute/virtual desktop infrastructure is preferred
- Proven track record of leading customer engagements with B2B or B2C enterprise customers resulting in increased adoption, customer satisfaction, and contract value growth on both upsells and renewals
- Strong operational discipline with an analytical, process-oriented mindset and a data-based approach to decision making and assessment
- Strong ability to align technical concepts & features to required capabilities
- Proven ability to present technical concepts effectively to diverse stakeholder groups and to engage effectively with senior executives of large enterprises on both technical and business topics
- Resourceful and creative problem-solving skills in order to provide optimal business or technical solutions
- Passion for customer success and service mentality
- Candidate is located in U.S. Central or Eastern Time Zone