WalkMe pioneered the Digital Adoption Platform (DAP) to empower business leaders to accomplish the promise of technology in today's overwhelming digital world. Through WalkMe's guidance, engagement, insights, and automation, employees are more efficient, executives have better visibility into digital usage, and organizations maximize the full value of their digital assets to empower digital transformation.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be a trusted advisor to a portfolio of up to 10 Fortune 1000 WalkMe customers managing a book of up to $6M in annual revenue, helping them achieve maximum value from the WalkMe platform. You will understand your clients' digital adoption goals, and recommend solutions to help them get the most out of our product and exceed their goals. You will report to the Director of Customer Success.
What You'll Own
- Value Realization:
- Be the 'voice of the customer' and provide internal feedback to maximize customer value and retention.
- Schedule and prepare Executive Business Reviews for customers, with the top priority of increasing customer adoption and proving Return on investment that leads to renewals/expansion.
- Product Knowledge:
- Maintain an understanding of our product and roadmap, so you can guide customers to success and continue to promote up their Adoption Score.
- Educate customers on the most relevant features of their specific requirements.
- Customer Relationships:
- Understand your customer's industry trends, challenges with digital adoption, and current and potential use cases for WalkMe.
- Establish and develop strategic, trusted advisor relationship at the highest relevant levels (Decision Makers, Champions, Economic Buyers) by guiding the customer on best practice usage of the platform to help manage risk and exceed their goals.
- Account Success Plans:
- Work with internal Account team and Customer to develop a Success Plan outlining how WalkMe addresses their immediate/future needs (including metrics for success).
- Monitor customer health to reach out to customers before risks escalate and identify remediation options.
- Team Collaboration:
- Partner with WalkMe Account Team (Renewal Managers, Account Executives, Services, Technical Account Managers) to ensure that customers renew and expand.
What You'll Need to Succeed
- 5+ years of customer advocacy and engagement experience in Enterprise SaaS customer success, account management, or post-sales relationship management working with Fortune 1000 companies and their executives.
- Experience managing a quarterly retention and growth quota.
- You've maintained a book of Enterprise customer accounts (4000+ Employees).
- Increase customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention applying to a technical product.
- High competency in sales discovery methodologies and an ability to run Return on Investment discussions and have some experience in an enterprise solution sales environment, having partnered with account executives to develop and close sales opportunities.
What You'll Love About Us!
- Full health coverage for employees, WalkMe pays 100% of employee premiums and 50% of family premiums, a 401K program, and a vacation policy to encourage a healthy work-life balance.
- WalkMe offices are Work From Home during COVID-19 with frequent virtual social activities to promote positive employee engagement
- WalkMe celebrates our Fifth year on the Forbes Cloud 100 2020 List, and our CEO, Dan Adika, shares his insights into WalkMe.
- WalkMe helps international companies such as: IBM, LinkedIn, Walgreens, Microsoft, Adobe, Hershey's, Quest Diagnostics and more!
At WalkMe, we approach Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) with the same level of collaboration and innovation that we bring to the rest of our business. We believe in the value of diversity and are committed to ensuring an equitable and inclusive workplace where every employee has an equal opportunity to achieve success.
We've made this commitment not only because it's the right thing to do, but also because we know that having diverse perspectives, experiences and identities on our team helps us to better meet the diverse needs of our global clients. While we're not yet where we want to be, our goal is to create a workplace as fair and inclusive as our business is category defining. And at WalkMe, we achieve our goals.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
WalkMe does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to WalkMe employees or any other company location. WalkMe is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company for this specific role.