- Troubleshooting, providing data points that show value, and reducing time-to-resolution at the User level.
- Solid understanding of APM space, client management and basic understanding of technologies.
- Ability to develop a scope of New Relic's products and build relationships at the User level as a secondary point of contact.
- Ability to pull key metrics together to perform QBR's.
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Builds productive internal/external working relationships.
- Receives mentorship and detailed general instructions for routine work; is assigned new projects & assignments.
- Working with assigned accounts to help to deploy the New Relic platform.
- The CSM will create deployment, adoption and success plans for their assigned customers.
- Conducting Kick Off and QBR Customer Presentation as well as Best Practices sessions.
- Mitigating any risks and working with our support teams on timely resolutions.
- Identify areas of opportunity to improve the process and work with the team to implement
- Working with tools such as Saleforce.com for documentation and Periscope for analytics.
- Ability to analyze data and communicate important KPI’s to the customer.
- Technical background in a discipline close to APM and has implemented technical products.
- Customer Success, Implementation Consultanting, Technical Account Manager, or APM Consulting experience in their past a plus.
- Self-starter and an impeccable team player.
- Strong ability to align technical concepts & features to business needs.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to a high-growth, dynamic environment.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years of related experience.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, consultative skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Experience onboarding and implementation of APM Technical SAAS solutions
- Analytical skills and comfortable working with Periscope, Salesforce.com etc.
- Experience demonstrating technical products to Development and IT personas.
- Spanish Speaking or French Speaking Bilingual