Customer Success Manager – SaaS
ISC's SOFTWARE RECRUITERS have been engaged to identify Customer Success Managers for a growing SaaS company.
In this professional role, you will bridge the gap between Marketing, Sales, Training, and Support to ensure profitability and growth. You will help the customer through the onboarding process and transitioning, then keep them up to date on trends and product usage.
Responsibilities of the Customer Success Manager include:
- Find solutions to the issues of customer portfolio development, retention, and expansion
- Understand customer's businesses and products, along with their needs and problems
- Own the overall relationship with customers by becoming a trusted advisor while continually driving the value of products and services
- Develop and identify opportunities to upsell
- Work cross-functionally to effectively solve issues
- Utilize superb communication and interpersonal skills with customers to provide them valuable insights and best practices for using the product
- Run campaigns to provide best practice insights
- Actively recognize and develop opportunities for growth
- Stay up to date on product and industry knowledge
Requirements of the Customer Success Manager include:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of related CSM experience
- Must have experience with SaaS
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, organizational, and customer retention skills
- Must be innovative and creative
- Must enjoy staying on top of trends in the industry
- Technical knowledge and ability to communicate to non-technical persons
Salary: $80-100k with OTE $100-125k
Please send resumes directly to Kara Onorato at .
Know someone you think would be a great fit? We pay a $500 referral reward for any names that turn into hires for this position!