About the Position:
Customers are the lifeblood of our company and Qumulo is looking for strategic, customer focused and results-driven Customer Success Managers (CSMs). CSMs will engage, retain and enable our customers to curate their data at exabyte scale. The CSM is ultimately responsible for the complete lifecycle of a portfolio of Qumulo customers.
About the Company:
At Qumulo, we build innovative storage solutions that will permanently change the enterprise storage marketplace, improve quality and increase service standards. We are dedicated not only to a fast, reliable product, but providing clients with a seamless user experience and unprecedented visibility on their data. Founded in 2012 by the inventors of scale-out NAS, our vision has attracted a team of storage pioneers from Amazon Web Services, Google, and Microsoft. Our mission is simple – to be the company the world trusts to store, manage and curate its data.
- Own the ultimate success of Qumulo customers including customer onboarding, project success, retention and renewal. This role will ensure that customers derive maximum value from their investments in Qumulo and are widely successful with their product
- Handle overall responsibility for managing the customer relationship
- Drive seamless on-boarding processes and work cross-functionally with our sales, product and engineering teams to proactively manage each customer’s successful deployment
- Proactively manage each customer’s business needs and environments
- Prioritize and drive resolution for escalated customer issues
- Provide feedback to engineering and product teams on product gaps and areas of improvements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent networking configuration experience with modern switch operating systems (Cisco, Arista, Mellanox)
- Familiarity with Linux & Windows operating systems
- Familiarity with Windows Active Directory
- Familiarity with scale out file systems
- Strong problem solving skills with a can do attitude
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Qumulo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.