As passionate about our people as we are about our mission.
What We’re All About:
Q2 is proud of delivering our mobile banking platform and technology solutions, globally, to more than 22 million end users across our 1,300 financial institutions and fintech clients. At Q2, our mission is simple: Build strong, diverse communities by strengthening their financial institutions. We accomplish that by investing in the communities where both our customers and employees serve and live.
What Makes Q2 Special?
Being as passionate about our people as we are about our mission. We celebrate our employees in many ways, including our “Circle of Awesomeness” award ceremony and day of employee celebration among others! We invest in the growth and development of our team members through ongoing learning opportunities, mentorship programs, internal mobility, and meaningful leadership relationships. We also know that nothing builds trust and collaboration like having fun. We hold an annual Dodgeball for Charity event at our Q2 Stadium in Austin, inviting other local companies to play, and community organizations we support to raise money and awareness together.
The Job At-A-Glance:
As a Customer Success Manager, you'll be building and expanding on existing client relationships here at Q2. If you're a service oriented individual and enjoy connecting with clients, helping to analyze and then solve customer challenges and going the extra mile, then this could be a great fit!
A Typical Day:
- Build and maintain respectful and collaborative relationships with new and existing Tier I clients, as assigned
- Participate in the implementations process for new clients as assigned, not as the primary liaison, but to begin building rapport with the client and learn their specific needs
- Meet with assigned clients at least monthly by phone and in person as needed (but at least once per year) to review their online banking statistics, goals and future plans along with any specific issues they are having
- Analyze customer problems, needs and requirements, and then position Q2 products and services to resolve/meet them
- Ensure that customer’s issues are dealt with efficiently by the other areas of Q2, as needed and inform Management of significant issues
- Provide contract renewal management for assigned accounts
- Coordinate, as needed, with vendor partners to address client requests
- Identify opportunities and cross-sell additional features of Q2 to existing clients
- Participate in cross-sell campaigns as identified by the Director of Relationship Management
- Represent Q2 at customer events and Client User group sessions, as needed or assigned
- Provide input to Product Management on enhancements and new releases, including support of commercialization projects as needed
- Provide demo and training support and/or scheduling for existing clients as needed
- Responsible for ensuring that all security, availability, confidentiality and privacy policies and controls are adhered to
Bring Your Passion, Do What You Love. Here's What We're Looking For:
- Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years of related experience; or an advanced degree with 3+ years of experience; or equivalent related work experience.
- In depth experience supporting Tier 3 clients preferred
- Minimum 4 years direct experience managing strategic accounts
- Banking or Banking software experience
- Proven results in cross-sales quota and metrics-driven customer advocacy and satisfaction environment; target $2.5M per year or as assigned
- Proven executive relationship building skills and experience maneuvering within C-level structure of a large account
- Articulate, thorough, and process-minded individual
Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.
Health & Wellness
- Hybrid & Remote Work Opportunities
- Flexible Time Off
- Career Development & Mentoring Opportunities
- Generous Retirement Benefit Plans, including a company-matching HSA program.
- Health & Wellness Benefits, including a 12-weeks of parental leave for eligible new parents
- Community Volunteering & Company Philanthropy Programs
- Employee Peer Recognition Programs – “You Earned it”.