Customer Success Manager Oracle or SAP ERP
Our client is a global leader in software testing Saas. As a Customer Success Manager (CSM), you will develop long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned customers, connecting with key business executives and IT stakeholders, developing an understanding their business and IT requirements and goals, and how they are using the company's solutions.
Leveraging this customer knowledge, and your expertise, you will provide adoption, industry and implementation best practices and personalized recommendations to ensure your customers maximize value from their investment. The CSM also serve as a focal escalation point and drive risk mitigation. The CSM is required to maintain strong working relationships with customers facing personnel in the Sales, Support, Operations and Product Management teams. We are looking for people who have the magic combination of domain expertise, enterprise implementation project management experience, and customer management at a high level.
• Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer key stakeholders, provide best practices, coaching and education to ensure smooth onboarding and adoption of solutions
• Work with the customers to ensure they are leveraging the solution and achieving success
• Transparently report and track customers journey
• Ensure a revenue stream from existing install-base
• Provide accurate and timely feedback for measuring, tracking and driving high service levels and product improvements.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related fields.
• At Least 4 years of experience in the world of Enterprise Applications, working with enterprise size customers in a customer facing role (technical account manager, project manager)
• Ability to handle high-pace customer engagement activities, and management of multiple customer accounts
Fluency in Spanish and/or Portuguese- an advantage
• Demonstrated understanding of software development and testing processes
• Customer service and technical support abilities, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with ability to multi-task, strong attention to detail and self-motivation.
• Excellent verbal and written skills with strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with proven experience in a direct client-facing role
• Knowledge in SAP/Oracle ERP system and/or Testing Automation
• Travel – up to 30%