Established, fast-growing enterprise software firm is seeking an enthusiastic and motivated individual with a passion for customer success to join its team!
Company is a leader in its field!
Lucrative compensation package.
You will be responsible for elevating the customer experience within company customer accounts to drive solution adoption. The primary goal is to ensure customers derive maximum business benefit from their investments in as short a time frame as possible by removing any potential roadblocks along the customer journey.
Your focus will be to help accelerate the time to realize business value, adoption, expansion and advocacy for selected customers.
You will work closely with the Sales teams and company Partners to drive success and make each customer you work with a reference. You will serve as the advocate of the customer to represent their needs with both their Partner and the internal entities of company, including Customer Support, Professional Services, Product Development, and Sales.
This job will warrant frequent discussions with customers and partners, customer site visits on a need basis, periodic status reporting on milestone achievements. In addition to this proactive customer management, you will serve as an escalation point for issues that impact the customer’s success by effectively fielding and working with customer support to resolve support cases.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
· Managing customer issues within CRM system
· Develop a trusted relationship with customer executive sponsors such that all activities are closely aligned with the customer's business case and business strategy.
· Regular customer visits to understand their environment, Business Needs and culture; Establish and participate in project steering committee meetings
· Track all milestones related to implementation and post-implementation adoption activities such that the overall success of the customer's initiative can be closely monitored including visibility to the executive sponsors.
· Share customer success reports with the Executive sponsors and technical team handling the project at customer side
· Establish and oversee the customer's Center of Excellence (CoE) such that the phased roll-out of functionality, training and development of best practices continually drive incremental value and return on the customer's investment(ROI)
· Design metrics for measuring ROI on company solution by the customer.
· Identify upsell and growth opportunities and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment;
· Understand and assess customer requirements, level of adoption of the digital workforce and assess the risk in renewing the current contract
Successful candidates will possess the following skills, education and experience:
· Strong background working in a customer-facing environment and driving initiatives to improve customer satisfaction. Will consider a background in Sales, Pre-Sales, Program Management, Customer Success, etc.
· Experience in program management with experienceworking with Fortune 500 clients and agencies with at least 3+ years of experience in managing customers using Enterprise Software. This is a must.
· Ability to strategically expand new opportunities within existing accounts,
· Superior customer facing skills and ability to establish executive level relationships
· Extremely organized with the capacity to travel in addition to managing multiple customers remotely
· Flexibility to work in a rapidly changing, complex environment
· Proficiency in leading meetings and delivering presentations
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Experience using Sugar, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Will consider another CRM.
· Great attitude with the ability to foster a fun, productive working environment
· Must be open to 50%+ travel.
Why Work With Linium?
Looking for a job is difficult; we’re here to make it easier for you. How? We search for opportunities in our extensive database of openings, schedule interviews, and follow up with employers, opening doors and saving you valuable time. We help perfect your resume, sharpen your interviewing skills, and guide you through the complex hiring process. We have the flexibility and technology to work with you on your schedule, day or night, in person or online. We always treat you with the care and respect you deserve. And we don’t stop until you succeed, which means finding not just any job, but the right job.
Linium is a proud winner of & Named by Forbes as One of
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, by choice, Linium will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, physical and mental disability, criminal record, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status with respect to receiving public assistance, domestic violence victim status, a disabled, special, recently separated, active duty wartime, campaign badge, Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristics protected under applicable law.