Neocis is a venture-backed start-up company in Miami, FL developing the next generation of robotic surgery systems. Neocis received FDA clearance for the first robotic guidance system in the dental industry, and the team has a successful track record in robotic surgery. It is a ground-floor opportunity to join a commercial team for a high-tech company that is poised to revolutionize surgery.
Neocis is looking for a Customer Success Manager to contribute significantly to the expansion of the business by helping internal and external customers across the country. This is an exciting time to join Neocis and the commercial team as it pioneers new high-tech approaches to patient care. To learn more, go to
Neocis Inc. offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including unlimited paid time off, medical, dental, and vision benefits.
General Purpose of Position: Provide a positive experience by serving the needs of our customers and sales organization with order fulfillment, invoicing and customer support. This role will begin as a very hands-on position and will develop into a leadership position as the organization scales.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assess and implement processes and technologies for the Customer Success Department while company continues to scale to ensure an exceptional customer experience.
- Represents company to external and internal customers; answers product-related questions; traces shipments; assists customers with placing and managing orders; and when necessary, connects customers to appropriate support or field staff.
- Partner with the Commercial team to understand clinical cases, issues in the field and overall consumable usage to develop Customer Success knowledge base.
- Work with customers to facilitate payment solutions
- Manage website ordering process
- Answer incoming telephone calls, emails, and fax requests to assist internal and external customers and route to appropriate stakeholders as needed.
- Authorize and facilitate product returns.
- Own all customer master data and ensure compliant set up
- Manage customer records in ERP and CRM
- Analyze, develop, and report on Customer Success KPIs while driving for improvement.
- Develop a Customer Success knowledge base to facilitate account training, onboarding, and day-to-day robotic surgery, while building a growing body of information regarding common call topics, customer questions, and routine needs.
- Ensure exceptional customer experience, as measured by NPS ratings.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Minimum bachelor’s degree
- Ten (10) years of Customer Success/Service/Care experience in a highly regulated high-tech capital environment
- Highly effective verbal, non-verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience working directly with healthcare customers
- Deep understanding of ERP and CRM processes, as well as automated communication platforms, like ringDNA
- Experience with Google Docs and Microsoft Office
- Experience in Hubspot and Netsuite preferred
- Hands on experience in a Startup environment preferred
- Dental and/or private practice experience preferred
- Experience in call scripting and knowledge base development
- Able to work in an industrial environment.