$80K — $100K *
As Customer Success Manager (CSM), you will report to the Manager of Customer Success and act as the primary point of contact between Myriad Women's Health Inc. and our strategic accounts such as but not limited to Hospitals, OBGYN, Genetic counseling groups, radiology, etc. Customer Success Managers will be cross trained to handle inbound inquiries, billing, and order management for our customers and act as a resource for the Field Sales and internal teams. The Customer Success Manager is involved in implementation, projects around optimization, and retention of key accounts to ensure a positive experience and success of our customers.
The Customer Success team leverages proactive decision making and timely issue resolution to manage their book of business. As a CSM, you will also act as a partner to the field to educate and advocate for customers within the organization to drive new functionality and process improvement. The Customer Success Manager will have a deep understanding of the needs and challenges of our accounts and work with internal stakeholders to pre-empt any issues.
● Retention: CSM’s will partner with key, strategic accounts to ensure that clients are properly educated on services and maintain an overall positive experience. You will build a strong relationship through proactive contact, business reviews, and goal setting to add value to the continued partnership with our key accounts. Periodic field travel is required to attend key stakeholder meetings and events.
● Implementation: Be an active participant in on-boarding of new accounts and implementation of new services to ensure long term scalability and success. Utilizing data and regular interaction, ordering workflows should be set up in a way that issues are addressed early, and providers are well informed on available tools and resources.
● Optimization: Be the key driver in the optimization of accounts through improved and more efficient utilization of workflows to drive positive growth in account health. All accounts have different needs which require a holistic approach to both internal and external processes. This is used to drive operational efficiency, process improvement, and help develop new features and services.
The Customer Success Manager will exemplify proficiency within 5 competencies - Account Knowledge and Trust, Scalable Solutions, Proactive Support, Effective Partner and Successful Onboarding.
● Data Driven Decision-making. Use data to drive scalable and efficient improvements. Data will back your decisions, prove progress, and present opportunities for engagement
● Strong Communicator. Ability to deliver clear direction and create a path forward for a diverse, collaborative team. Clearly articulate the needs of the customer with internal partners and determine the best possible course of action that supports Myriad Women's Health and customer success.
● Can Do Attitude and Focus on Getting Stuff Done. Set achievable stretch milestones for yourself and the team and then deliver on them. Continuously evolve what success looks like for this team at a macro and micro level. Enable Myriad Women's Health’s ability to fuel future growth.
● Builder with Beginner’s Mind. Collaborate with the team to generate a compelling, scalable vision. Combine institutional knowledge within the team with creativity and data to continuously
improve Myriad Women's Health’s. Drive growth and improvements to meet the needs of our customers.
● Track and Measure for Continuous Improvement. Ability to dig into Myriad Women's Health’s customer service applications, such as Service Cloud or other CRM software, telephony systems and homegrown applications to continue to drive improvements.
● Self-Starter and Experienced Coach. Proven track record of taking ideas and running with them and a willingness to drive projects to completion through individual effort and collaboration with broader teams. Excellent coach and mentor who takes pride in successfully developing and retaining team members in the Commercial organization. Establish a consultant role to internal and external stakeholders.
● Strategic Thinking. Actively participate in the generation of the strategic vision for your team to help maximize our efforts, return and team engagement. You understand the sales process, customer behaviors and service expectations and can generate a strategy for addressing customer needs through self-help options and support agents.
The Customer Success Manager will play a cross-functional role within Myriad Women's Health, interacting with Regional Sales Directors, the Field Sales team, Legal, Client Services, Billing, Digital Products, and Marketing. The CSM interacts with the external community in understanding best practices and industry trends to communicates this information back to the internal teams to drive process improvement and growth
PROBLEM SOLVING/DECISION MAKING
As members of the Customer Success Team, Customer Success Managers work on complex and abstract problems of diverse scope. This individual negotiates difficult matters with external customers and groups that to help influence Company decisions and policies.
Education and Experience:
● A Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) is required. Experience may be considered in lieu of educational requirements.
● 2-3+ years of experience in a Account management at Myriad Women's Health or related company (healthcare, biotech preferred)
● Proven track record of exceeding company targets within a competitive market.
● Excellent presentation, training and coaching skills. (Required)
● Strong interpersonal skills to include active listening, coaching, advising, facilitating and problem solving are required. Ability to apply these skills at all levels and in diverse settings. (Required)
● Excellent written and oral communication skills. (Required)
● Attention to detail and follow up skills.
● Advanced organization skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
● Extremely comfortable and effective at engaging customers remotely and face to face
● Ability to maintain and effectively deal with highly confidential matters. (Required)
● Highly organized and ability to effectively manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment. (Required)
● Knowledge of Salesforce.com, or a similar CRM, and other business programs. (Preferred)
● Ability to model and live the corporate values. (Required)
● Travel as required
Physical Demands/Working Environment Typical office environment. No strenuous physical activity. Some travel required.
Myriad Genetics Inc., is a leading personalized medicine company dedicated to being a trusted advisor transforming patient lives worldwide with pioneering molecular diagnostics. Myriad discovers and commercializes molecular diagnostic tests that: determine the risk of developing disease, accurately diagnose disease, assess the risk of disease progression, and guide treatment decisions across six major medical specialties where molecular diagnostics can significantly improve patient care and lower healthcare costs. Myriad is focused on three strategic imperatives: maintaining leadership in an expanding hereditary cancer market, diversifying its product portfolio through the introduction of new products and increasing the revenue contribution from international markets. For more information on how Myriad is making a difference, please visit the Company's website: www.myriad.com .
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender,national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
Please answer all questions completely. Please do not provide any information not specifically requested on this Employment Application form.
About the Team
Valid through: 4/17/2021
$80K — $100K
2 days ago
$150K — $200K + tbd
2 days ago