Role and Responsibilities
- Establish rapport with new customers, partnering with them starting at application implementation to proactively ensure their success.
- Foster successful relationships with customers, earning the right to referenceability.
- Manage and monitor customer support escalation and identify risks, serving as an internal customer support advocate.
- Provide guidance on technical solution best practices and facilitate workload design, optimization, and ongoing management of MemSQL clusters.
- As an early member of the customer success team, you will work to identify processes and tooling that require improvement and subsequently work with the team on design and implementation.
- Partner with product management, sharing customer feedback and your own observations to provide ideas on product feature improvement.
Required Skills and Experience
- Firm understanding of SQL fundamentals and database design
- 3+ years of experience working in a customer facing position
- Strong communication skills
- B.S. in a technical discipline (STEM)