$80K — $100K *
Responsible for ongoing success of Logicalis’ portfolio of large, enterprise customers. Works cross-functionally with multiple internal teams to ensure alignment with customer objectives. As trusted business advisor for assigned customers, plays crucial role in engaging with customers to track key success metrics and outcomes, and conduct periodic account reviews. Cultivates and maintains strong relationships with customers ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and recognition of ROI, leading to growth opportunities and renewals. Works closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with services received and improves upon areas of dissatisfaction. Supports Customer Success Management program with initial focus on Cisco, VMware, ServiceNow, and Microsoft.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Develops and maintains strong understanding of customer’s business, including their goals, strategy, and challenges and applies Customer Success methodology to lead them through all phases of implementation, with focus on adoption and customer outcomes.
• Serves as liaison between Logicalis and its customers with primary focus on maintaining positive relationships with current customer base and fostering new relationships.
• Establishes trusted advisor relationship with customer to drive value of Logicalis solutions.
• Ensures ongoing client satisfaction and retention of customers; builds relationships at multiple levels of customer organization.
• Prepares and runs regular scheduled meetings, including tactical check-ins and strategic business reviews with both the client and Account Executives.
• Engages with customer stakeholders to identify, define, and track key metrics and goals; develops and presents to client via Success Plan; measures overall impact of Logicalis solutions to their organization according to Plan.
• Ensures swift resolution of account issues by leveraging resources from cross-functional teams, as needed.
• Partners with Logicalis sales and service delivery teams to ensure success of solution adoption with customers.
• Maintains current and thorough knowledge of relevant software and services offerings.
• Participates in sales cycle as needed to gather requirements, formulate delivery approach, and develops proposal/post-sale engagement plan.
• Demonstrates and actively promotes an understanding and commitment to the mission of Logicalis through performing behaviors consistent with the organization's values.
• Maintains a working knowledge of applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations as well as policies and procedures of Logicalis in order to ensure adherence in a manner that reflects honest, ethical and professional behaviors.
• Supports and conducts self in a manner consistent with customer service expectations.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Business or a related field.
Experience / Technical Requirements
• 8 years of relevant industry experience; including the following:
o Proven customer management skills with large and complex accounts.
o Ability to analyze complex situations, develop associated action plans and lead teams to achieve key objectives.
o Awareness of Cisco, including both company and solution offerings.
o Value messaging and management, sales skills and experience, driving strategic change/improvements for customer.
o Process development, consulting or technical services experience.
o Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software such as, Salesforce.
o Escalation and issue management and managing customer expectations.
• Proficient use of all Microsoft Office applications.
May consider an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Industry certifications such as ITIL, PMP, COBIT, Six Sigma.
Other Skills and Abilities
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively across functional groups and levels within organization and externally.
• Strong project management and time management skills.
• High level of motivation and ability to drive results cross-functionally.
• Self-starter with excellent organizational, administrative and interpersonal skills.
• Superior communication skills via presentations, written and oral communications.
• Ability to multi-task and work in fast paced environment.
• Ability to communicate with senior management effectively and with ease.
• Project management skills; ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
• Ability to travel up to 25% for business travel.
Valid through: 3/8/2021