Customer Success Management (CSM) is Workday’s bridge between our Professional Services and Production Services teams. Members of CSM advocate on behalf of Workday customers and take a team-based approach to keeping customers connected to Workday. Our Customer Success Managers work directly with customers to enhance their overall user experience with Workday. The Customer Success Manager is responsible for overall customer wellbeing by monitoring customer health, producing customer programs, providing billable services, and acting as an escalation point for customer issues. We are looking for people who have the magic combination of domain expertise, enterprise implementation project management experience, and customer management at a high level.
- Handling overall responsibility for managing the customer relationship.
- Establishing a trusted adviser relationship that works to ensure customer’s overall satisfaction with our products.
- Acting as a liaison between product management and the customer with a focus on communicating the Workday roadmap and how the roadmap will influence customer activities.
- Developing success plans for customers that outline their critical success factors, metrics for success, potential issues, and provide recommendations.
- Working closely with Professional Services to identify new opportunities and facilitate transitions following initial or follow-on deployments.
- Monitoring and facilitating the customer’s adoption of our solution features and functionality with providing Workday with an understanding of their overall business needs as they relate to our products.
- Leveraging customer relationships as needed for prospect references.
- Prioritizing and driving resolution on escalated customer issues.
- Promoting opportunities for two-way communication.
- Keeping customers informed of process and procedural changes.
Required Skills / Experience:
- Large Enterprise Functional domain expertise with Human Capital Management Software, ERP or Financial Management Software.
- Previous Workday experience a plus
- 5+ years’ experience managing HCM or financial processes, systems, and / or implementations.
- Customer facing services role (consulting, account management, or internal services partner) that includes issue resolution and escalation management.
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers especially at the executive level.
- Proven ability to engage across corporate functions (Sales, Services, and Product Management).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to chair meetings or host webinars.
- Excellent organization, time management, and communication skills.
- Service industry experience a plus.
- Passion for customer service.
- Ability to travel up to 50%