Customer Success Manager
RALEIGH/DURHAM NORTH CAROLINACUSTOMER SUCCESSFULL-TIMEAPPLY FOR THIS JOBINTRODUCTION
Kurtosys is seeking a talented, results-oriented, energetic, and highly-motivated individual to join our Customer Success Team. The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships withinassigned accounts ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and recognition of ROI, leading to strong renewals and solution growth opportunities. The CSM works closely with Sales, Support, Delivery, and other Operations and Product Management teams at Kurtosys to ensure our customers realize value from our products and services. The CSM reports tothe Head of Customer Success and will be located in the Raleigh-Durham office.
- Build and maintain strong relationships within assigned accounts.
- Promote customer satisfaction and loyalty by demonstrating an understanding of their critical business issues and needs while delivering products and services that help them meet their business objectives.
- Educate customers on the use and benefits of the Kurtosys solutions.
- Work closely with Kurtosys Support and other Services teams to ensure a consistently positive customer experiences by providing oversight and management for issues and initiatives.
- Work with management team to ensure critical issues are well-documented and properly escalated in an expeditious manner for resolution.
- Serve as customer advocate while capturing customer's feedback and reporting requests to Product Management and Engineering.
- Prepare, schedule, and conduct quarterly business reviews with customers; maintain accurate record of discussions and action items.
- Provide regular account reporting to management and internal stakeholders.
- Efficiently manage time to focus on essential activities to ensure customer satisfaction, account renewal, and account growth.
- Develop and share best practices with team members to enhance the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our overall support of customers.
- Collaborate with Sales team on account strategy, and identify opportunities for selling products and services within accounts.
- Bachelor's degree and 3+ years of experience in customer-facing role
- Experience working with senior and executive management
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills with excellent presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability and desire to work and excel in fast-paced environment
- Excellent multitasking and project management skills
- Proficiency to develop and execute strategic plans
- Excellent team player and able to work under own initiative
- Ability to effectively facilitate and lead cross-functional teams and resources
- Possess SDLC experience with understanding of Internet and web applications
- Ability to learn new technologies
- Must possess a proven understanding of corporate business world
- Strong critical thinking, analytic, and problem solving abilities
- Well-organized with a high attention to detail
- Proficiency with MS Office and Salesforce.com
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 10%
ABOUT US Kurtosys is a global provider of digital marketing and client reporting tools that help asset managers attract and retain investor assets. Since 2002, our team of industry experts has been using digital media to transform the way that financial information is presented, shared and consumed. Headquartered in New York, Kurtosys has offices in Reno, London, Cape Town, and Raleigh. Our presence spans four continents,with over 140 employees across its global operation. Our clients include some of the world’s largest asset managers. We believe that a digital revolution is changing financial services. We think technological advantage, operational efficiency, and outstanding communication are the keys to success.