JoyRun is looking for a Customer Success Manager to establish, execute and optimize Hyro's customer management and support practices.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop the team responsible for solving customer support needs. Grow the Customer Support team by recruiting, hiring, training and coaching top talent.
- Iteratively invest in customer support excellence. Identify new partners to unlock new business opportunities. Load balance ticket-resolution with other Customer Support responsibilities.
- Set team goals and run experiments to improve the customer experience. Experiment with reactive and proactive campaigns to educate and enable JoyRunners.
- Partner cross-functionally to surface actionable insights to the company in support of broader business objectives.
- You have 8+ years professional experience scaling tiered Support
- You have a proven track record of organizational leadership and directly managing a high performing distributed team across time zones, including 2+ years of people management experience.
- You thrive and lead effectively in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing and fast-paced environment.
- You have exceptional organizational, operational, and analytical skills.
- You demonstrate the ability to grow Customer Support team's in a strategic manner, communicate big picture opportunities and make data-driven decisions.
- You have excellent communication and writing skills.
- You take pride in using Customer Support capabilities to help other team’s succeed.