Location: Houston, TX
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) III manages a portfolio of strategic or high spending customers, owns the relationship with each of them, and serves as an interface between customers and other Alert Logic teams to ensure that Alert Logic meets and exceeds their information security goals. The CSM builds and maintains a solid rapport with stakeholders in both customer and Alert Logic organizations and has a strong understanding of Alert Logic solution values to customer security and overall business. The CSM acts as a champion for customer needs, builds, and executes an account plan to retain customers. The CSM owns customer issues and drives to complete resolutions. Lastly, the CSM partners with Sales to identify and execute opportunities to leverage the Alert Logic product portfolio to grow the customers' footprint.
- Build strong, trusted, and influential relationships with strategic customers and the Alert Logic organization
- Provide strategic leadership and day-to-day direction for the delivery of Alert Logic services to customers
- Manage all facets of customer retention including driving to resolution of customer concerns and defining and executing account plans
- Prepare and delivery Monthly and Quarterly Business Review with customers focusing on values and partnership growth strategy
- Develop and maintain effective communication with customers on a regular basis at various levels including Operations, Security, and Executive
- Liaise between customers and Alert Logic Operations, Product, Sales, Accounting, and Finance to resolve customer needs and concerns
- Partner with Sales to renew customer contracts, create up-sell and cross-sell opportunities
- Develop strong understanding of Alert Logic products, customer use cases, and specific values to each of the customers under management
- Analyze operational processes, escalation procedures, training, and hiring needs to identify improvements of Alert Logic service delivery and service values to customers
- 4-6 years relevant customer success experience including 2+ years experience of enterprise account management in security, cloud, on-prem, or managed hosting environments.
- For Internal candidates, 3 years of combined CSM I-II experience
- Strong familiarity and knowledge of security, IT, and cloud technology concepts.
- Proven success in managing, positioning, or selling IT services to large enterprise or strategic customers including Quarterly Business Review and Operations and Executive relationship management
- Experience with account management in Salesforce.com.
- Expert interpersonal, written, and verbal communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent attention to detail. Excellent creative problem-solving abilities.
- Ability and willingness to travel at least 25% of the year.
- Bachelor's Degree required. At the manager's discretion, internal candidates may substitute relevant experience for the degree requirement (3 years of experience required for every year of degree education missing).