Summary:Infor Customer Success Managers (CSMs) provide Infor customers with dedicated resources that will guide and help customers achieve maximum value from their Infor investment. Infor CSMs bring micro-vertical expertise and an understanding of the customer’s challenges and how Infor technology can help the customer meet their business goals.The CSMs fosters a dynamic and strategic relationship between Infor and the customer. Infor CSMs are committed to a long term and dedicated partnership to drive continued success.Through close collaboration, CSMs provide continuous attention in order to proactively minimize disruption, maximize the existing software adoption and utilization, and achieve strategic business outcomes.
A Day in The Life Typically Includes:
- Evangelize capabilities of Infor applications including Best Practices and Optimization of Human Resources, Supply Chain or Finance business processes.
- Effectively network and expand relationships with the senior business sponsors in order to understand and execute against customer’s business goals and objectives.
- Identify risks to the customer in achieving their stated business goals and develop a risk mitigation plan.
- Customer retention including supporting the renewal process
- Seek customer reference by creating raving fans
- Proactively work with internal resources to resolve Application and Operations issues through Xtreme Support and Infor Cloud Operations
- Schedule regular meetings with customers to understand ongoing challenges and advise on corrective action
- Setup Executive Business Reviews to revisit customer’s business goals
- What You Will Need
- 5+ years’ working in a Customer Success, Service or support capacity within the software or high-tech industry, along with HCM or Finance product experience, SaaS preferred
- 5+ years of experience managing critical customer issues with senior management
- 3+ years of combined successful experience in the following areas: Project management or implementation management experience in the software industry
- Experience working with complex global organizations preferred
- Ability to engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously, prioritize tasks and make effective decisions under pressure