Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world's leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
A Zayo Customer Success Manager (CSM) is passionate about our customers; fostering relationships internally and creating effortless experiences externally. CSMs will own a customers lifecycle within Zayo; successful implementation experiences, contractual adherence, complex issue resolution, billing and problem analysis; acting as a "go to" point of contact on a number of strategic accounts. CSMs conduct operational and service management business reviews and develop strategies to improve the customer's interaction with Zayo on a proactive basis. Preventing repeatable and proactively addressing foreseeable issues, our goal is to never allow the same mistake to happen twice. We make it easy to do business with Zayo.
- Identifies, investigates and resolves customer questions, disputes, and escalations in a manner
that is effortless for the customer
- Thought leader/owner in correcting process/development gaps to improve customer experience
- Reports customer performance metrics both internally and externally on a proactive and on
- Works cross functionally across Zayo teams and through various levels; able to communicate
effectively with different levels of leadership
- Develops a strong partnership and ecosystem with dedicated account teams and customers
- Conduct Operational Reviews each quarter and ad hoc; which includes network reliability, service
delivery, billing and other relevant topics tailored to the customers' requirements or contract.
- Formulate and execute growth and engagement strategies to avoid preventable issues and
- Service delivery management, oversight of in progress installations and management of risks,
escalated orders and communication as needed
- Partnership with the NCC in addressing customer escalations and chronic issues regarding
network reliability; proactively monitor and communicate to ensure appropriate follow through
- Utilize tools to manage and drive escalations through resolution
- Create and manage requirements for custom reporting, both internally and externally
- Manage multiple customers as the point of contact for Service and Advocacy within Zayo
- Proactively work to prevent billing, service delivery, and service performance issues by identifying trends and collaborating with others to develop custom preventative solutions
- Work with stakeholders to identify win-win solutions to complex customer issues
- Create consistent partnerships with Account Receivable peers to prevent disputes, aging balances and drive collection successes
- Appropriate management of contractual requirements to ensure contract adherence by both Zayo and customer
- Quarterly audit and ongoing maintenance of assigned customer contact data
- Ensure clean processing of orders through billing and payment via a regular cadence of auditing account creation and order entry
- Expert-level presenter of customer performance data via both formal operational reviews and informal reports
- Works with management team to develop training and mentoring programs for new and existing team members
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year College or University, plus minimum 3 years customer service experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- High level of familiarity with MS Excel/PowerPoint/Word
- Experience solving problems via various methods of communication
- Ablility to demonstrate time and risk management
- Ability to travel if required
- Highly detail oriented, fast learner, ability to adapt and thrive in a fast changing environment
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing requests in a professional manner
- Professional and personable communication
- Desire to understand process, identify improvements and implement change
- Foreign Language fluency a plus but not required; French or Spanish
- Basic understanding of telecom service delivery processes a strong plus
- Firm understanding of telecom and various products
- Experience with salesforce.com a strong plus
- Highly detail oriented, fast learner, agile and thrives in a fast changing environment.
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing requests in a professional manner.
- Passion for customer service and delivering an effortless user experience.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills and proven ability to interface cross functionally as well as to Management.
- Leadership skills, willing to drive a team approach to problem solving common hurdles
- A sense of urgency with the ability to make timely, creative, professional and sound decisions under pressure.
- Experience developing training and process documentation, enjoy sharing and receiving feedback from colleagues
- Expert level familiarity with MS & Google Suite
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave