The Customer Success team supports the client’s adoption and continued success with the Achievers Employee Success™ platform. This team partners with clients to develop long-term relationships, providing service support to ensure the success of their Employee Success programs. Technology can transform the way companies interact with their employees, and our Client Success team helps companies of all sizes do just that. Client Success takes the Achievers product and turns it into client solutions around employee engagement, driving results, and social recognition.
The Customer Success Manager's role is to drive product adoption, highlight best practices and implement recognition strategies in order to drive maximum value and success within our client base. The role is key to our client satisfaction and account development in a rapidly growing customer base. This person should be comfortable engaging and developing trusted advisor relationships with c-level’s and cross-organizational teams tied to HR strategy execution. The key to success in this role is the ability to clearly communicate the value of employee recognition, develop a solid strategy and plan to execute. The CSM will be the customer’s internal champion within Achievers, acting as the main point of escalation for issues and gathering feedback on the Achievers platform.
- Build strategy: Build strategy around enterprise rollout of Achievers recognition platform and continuously driving value for the customer by establishing measurable goals and KPIs.
- Project Management: Manage the enterprise roll out of new programs across the primary purchasing group and affiliate business units to ensure all tactical and strategic goals are met on time. Tracking all implementation and post-implementation adoption activities
- Product Expertise: Provide expertise on the Achievers platform and highlight key features and functionality allowing the customer to execute their employee recognition strategies
- Customer Relationship Management: Drive usage and adoption of the Achievers platform and communicate best practices by hosting weekly/monthly virtual meetings with customers.. Frequent face-to-face meetings and continual contact with customers to plan program rollouts and overall program strategy and to explore cross functional use cases that drive business results.
- Customer Training: Lead and facilitate customer workshops around new product updates/features and training new user groups to leverage the product optimization
- Customer Advocacy: Communicate and facilitate the adoption of industry best practices and networking opportunities with clients who have similar programs.
- Internal Process Management: Working with the cross functional team to define, maintain and leverage account health indicators. Provide regular status reports to stakeholders on progress against established goals and manage account escalations
- Growth Opportunities: Identifying new use cases to expand customer adoption of the Achievers platform to generate additional revenue opportunities
- Risk Management: Understanding customer requirements, level of adoption of the Achievers platform and proactively assess risk in renewing current contract
Do you have what it takes? We are looking for:
- 5-10 years of strategic mid market and/or enterprise account management and relationship management at a software company
- Strong business acumen and proven ability to influence the decision makers
- Demonstrated experience exceeding targets in a metrics driven environment including managing sales quota.
- Ability to form strong client relationships with all levels of the organization
- Proven effectiveness at leading and facilitating workshops/programs
- Excellent oral and written communication skills along with an ability to work with a broad range of internal and external clients
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong customer-facing skills including expectation management, communication skills, information management
- BS/BA Degree