We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our account management, based in the Los Angeles area. As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for day to day account management to a number of sports teams across various leagues, largest brands and agencies worldwide, helping them to fully realize the value of GumGum Sports’ services. The Customer Success Manager assists customers day to day by sharing best practices, monitoring service usage, ensuring continued customer satisfaction, serving as the voice of the customer for product requests, identifying potential up-sell opportunity use cases and collaborate with sales to drive renewals.
As a Customer Success Manager at GumGum, candidates should have Account Management experience working experience working in a dynamic, fast-paced SaaS technology company. You’ll be part of our Los Angeles/NYC (office) team. This is a great opportunity for someone that wants to join an exciting company with both personal and professional growth opportunities.
- Own post-sales customer relationships with key account stakeholders to drive valuable partnerships through account management activity, identifying opportunities for continued growth.
- Work closely with GumGum Sales and Product teams to ensure successful customer onboarding and launch of contracted services.
- Advise clients on best practices for using GumGum and services for sponsorships.
- Monitor and report out on customer usage and health, developing proactive strategies for driving continued user adoption, retention and growth.
- Evangelize GumGum products and drive platform and new feature rollout and adoption through training sessions, customer feedback sessions and quarterly business reviews, usage and customer health monitoring.
- Drive and build repeatable processes for your book of business.
- Formal education - a degree, highschool certificate, professional accreditation
- 5-7 years of proven experience in a customer-facing role at a technology solution, agency, brand or media company, managing customer engagements.
- Experience in evangelizing and driving value for various different customer types.
- Experience with cross-group collaboration including Sales, Marketing, Support, Product/Development, and other internal organizations.
- Has worked in sports marketing, social media measurement and or sponsorship marketing but not required.
- Experience using GSuite, Salesforce and audio/web conferencing (Slack, Zoom, etc) required. Experience with ZenDesk and JIRA a plus.
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines, prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to handle customer conversations at all levels, including direct or indirect negotiations.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and project management skills, speaking with all levels both internally and externally.
- Critical thinker who has an analytical eye toward partner success. Leverages data to drive recommendations.
- Passion for understanding and helping customers solve real-world business challenges by leveraging technology solutions.
- You have a big team mindset but enjoy autonomy, are a self-starter and driven by seeing the results of your efforts.
- You’re adaptable, thrive in fast-paced environments and are very resourceful.
- You love technology and have an enthusiasm for the business value of sponsorships and sports.