Our Client is a premier Infrastructure Management platform and service provider to enterprises across North America. They are a rapidly growing company with a unique mix of IP, technology, and innovative services. They are headquartered in Silicon Valley with extensive global operations.
They enable enterprise IT to transform into a "Modern IT Service Provider" to their internal clients by leveraging our unique technology platform, operational processes and industrialized service delivery model. They are over 400+ people strong, well-funded, profitable and actively recruiting bright talents to fuel our growth and scale. Our unique Silicon Valley product development culture, flat organization structure, unrestricted growth opportunities and ability to impact in wealth creation for self and the company is ideally suited for leaders looking for entrepreneurial roles.
With a powerful combination of our innovative SaaS technology platform, ITIL process implementations, and certified engineers in our Remote Operations Centers (ROCs), they are able to deliver SLA based services 100% remotely. While they focus on remote service delivery, our go-to-market channel partners (VARs, SIs, and service providers) bring the local IT consultancy, architectural know-how, deployment services and local last-mile support.
Their clients see benefits of 30-50% cost savings in streamlining their IT operations by leveraging certain functions that are conducive and cost effective to be automated and delivered remotely, while freeing up their staff to focus on performance and availability of their core IT applications. Enterprise IT teams choose Our client as a partner to provide remote IT operations services for on-premise to cloud infrastructure on a 24x7x365 basis. In addition, the automation platform provides single-pane-of-glass views and visibility into heterogeneous and disparate IT infrastructure that can now be monitored, accessed and managed independent of where they exist – on-premise or cloud.
Our Client is looking to hire Customer Success Manager /Technical Relationship Manger to work with our clients to manage and grow in Phoenix, AZ
Job Title: Customer Success Manger
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ, work from home
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
· Bachelors degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or related field; or equivalent experience
· 5+ years professional services experience, with specific focus in IT
· The individual should be able to apply an understanding of one of the following areas of focus:
· Application Virtualization
· Server Virtualization
· Project management experience
· Large/complex customer-facing enterprise experience
· Experience serving as a customer advocate; able to understand and articulate the needs of the client and deliver on those needs
· Ability to facilitate and harness cross team collaboration working with teams in person and virtually
· Consultative experience and demonstrable problem-solving skills
· Strong presentation skills
· Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
· Enthusiastic, personable and flexible
· Ability to prioritize within a high workload
· Comfortable leading within matrix and cross-functional teams.
· Guided by long-term objectives and business requirements.
· Technical delivery or support experience preferred
· Customer centric professional, passionate about the customer experience
Functional / Technical Requirements
· 5+ years of hands-on relevant experience with IT infrastructure management
· Project management experience with proven methodologies
· Understanding and application of ITIL practices
· Knowledge and understanding of Scrum methodologies