Customer Success Manager, Global Oil & Gas Clients
8 - 10 years experience • Software
This is an exceptional opportunity for an ambitious Chemical Engineer with proven customer-facing skills to play a key role in the Global Customer Success Program of a leading software provider. The main goal is to help major Energy industry customers achieve success and optimize ROI in their use and adoption of the client’s software products.
You will be responsible for cultivating strong, trusted advisor relationships with senior level Business Decision Makers at assigned major accounts, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction measured by strong renewals and account growth opportunities.
You will be part of a team working closely with Sales and Global Services to define strategy, programs and action plans, making sure customers remain engaged.
The Customer Success Manager also works closely with the leadership in Customer Support to ensure all customer satisfaction issues are resolved for assigned accounts, maintaining a positive relationship with customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering (or similar) required
- 8-10 years of professional experience working in the Process Industries
- 5+ years of experience in Pre-Sales Consulting, Customer Relationship Management, Project Management or Professional Services Consulting
- Management experience as a consultant or project manager with multi-million dollar projects
- Skilled at building relationships with key decision makers and influencers within an account
- Exceptional knowledge of how business works
- Knowledge of Engineering or Manufacturing software suites used in Process Industries